Bharatbook added a new report on "Global Anti-Obesity Treatments Market 2010-2025" which gives key R&D pipeline developments and up-and-coming products in Anti-Obesity Treatments globally.
Online PR News – 29-March-2010 – – Global Anti-Obesity Treatments Market 2010-2025
how will your challenging market develop?
Prevalence of obesity in the US and Europe has already reached high levels, with obesity being described as an epidemic and a "public health time-bomb". The developing world is also showing rising prevalence of obesity, now considered a serious - even life-threatening - disorder. In this report, we predict that the anti-obesity drug market will exhibit overall growth in worldwide revenues from 2010 to 2025, with new drugs entering the market during those years. Where will the best commercial prospects lie? Our new study provides the answers that you require. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=133087&rt=Global-Anti-Obesity-Treatments-Market-2010-2025.html )
Although sales have been only modest so far, anti-obesity drugs will gradually gain acceptance from prescribers, patients and payers, despite recent set-backs. Countering obesity is a high priority for many governments, with lifestyle changes alone often not providing a reliable solution. The estimated US healthcare costs for obesity are $100bn to $150bn annually, with other leading nations following those trends - most notably the UK.
Our new report - Global Anti-Obesity Treatments Market 2010-2025 - shows that reliance on anti-obesity drugs is increasing, with corresponding gains to the pharmaceutical industry. Though there are therapeutic and marketing difficulties that we believe will cause the market to dip in the short term. However, the anti-obesity drug market should grow again, with stakeholders increasingly accepting improved anti-obesity drugs in years to come. Opportunities will exist for both original-branded and generic products.
Comprehensive analysis of the anti-obesity pharmaceutical market
Global Anti-Obesity Treatments Market 2010-2025 critically examines that sector through a comprehensive review of information sources. We harness both unique primary and secondary research. This report provides unique sales forecasts, market share analyses, discussions of pipeline developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints, including a SWOT analysis. There are 65 tables and figures included, as well as interviews with relevant experts. The result is a comprehensive market- and industry-centred study, with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work.
Why you should buy Global Anti-Obesity Treatments Market 2010-2025
This report gives you the following benefits in particular:
• You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for anti-obesity drugs from 2010 to 2025, including predicted revenues, growth rates and other metrics
• You will receive an overall forecast for the global anti-obesity drug market from 2010 to 2025, with comprehensive discussions and other supporting information
• You will find out where the market is heading - both technologically and commercially - from 2010 onwards
• You will receive sales forecasts for the leading national markets from 2010 to 2025 (US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and South Korea), with prospects for China and India discussed
• You will discover prospects for treatments in light of present concerns and setbacks
• You will identify key R&D pipeline developments and up-and-coming products
• You will discover the drivers, restraints, competition and opportunities influencing the anti-obesity sector
• You will investigate under-met needs in obesity treatment, with both therapeutic requirements and commercial opportunities discussed
• You will discover expert views from our survey.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=133087&rt=Global-Anti-Obesity-Treatments-Market-2010-2025.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook