SEO Internet Marketing firm provides 7 Search Engine Optimization tips, services, and techniques that apply to Google Caffeine, Yahoo and Bing.
Online PR News – 28-March-2010 – – Search Engine Optimization firm provides seven tips, techniques and services for improving your Search Engine marketing efforts for Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Each of these techniques are firmly grounded in Best Practice SEO methods and applicable to the major Search Engines. They include on website optimization and offsite optimization tips and techniques.
The following seven techniques are being provided by Irbtrax SEO Social Media Internet Marketing. To view additional articles and releases specifically related to Google Best Practice SEO methods visit:
1- Website content must be relevant to a site's theme, products or services. Your content should also contain some form of selling points or quantifiable benefits to increase conversions or leads. Also, update and optimize website content as often as possible. Updated content reflects a site that's not stagnant. Your visitors and Search Engines take notice of this activity. Lastly, your target audience search trends change so it's important to monitor them and change your content to capitalize on this. Failure to do so will leave the door open for your competition to gain business that could've been yours.
2. Find the right balance of content. Too much content can be overwhelming to your visitors decision making process. Too little content can cause your visitors to seek their answers elsewhere. Additionally, too much content can make a site more difficult to properly index by Search Engines. Especially if the key content is not clearly identifiable.
3. Review your Meta Title and Description Tags (MTDT)- Your MTDT are very important due to search relevancy and accuracy of site indexing. Your Title Tag should contain your most important keyword search phrase. Clear, concise, and informative Meta Tags produce higher ranking SERP's. Also, review your sub MTDT. Accurate and relevant sub MTDT can often rank higher than your home page MTDT.
4. Your Meta Description Tag offers you a chance to clearly and concisely explain what you offer and why people should visit your site. Including a quantifiable benefit or selling point will help reduce click-through. Reducing click-through will result in more traffic. Increased traffic will result in more conversions providing you’ve addressed parts one and two above.
5. Analyze and improve your Site/page download times. While it's not yet clear how much emphasis Google or other major Search Engines are placing on site down load times what is clear is the following: Slow loading websites frustrate visitors. Frustrated visitors look elsewhere for their needs. They will back click off your website and visit your competition. Resulting in a poor conversion rates and lost leads. Keep in mind that many searches are now being done by I-phones and there's still a large group of consumers using 56K dial up services. Performing a Y2K-X technology test is highly recommended.
6. Include only Quality outbound links in your website. High quality outbound links are links that are relevant to your website's core subject or service. Avoid link exchange offers (cross linking) that don’t relate at all to your business or service. Your website should contain high quality outbound links that educate or persuade your visitors. This will increase their Time On Site and lead to more conversions.
7. Create Quality inbound links. Avoid 'link farming' at all costs. The paying for multiple inbound links that are submitted to obscure sources around the globe. Google and other Search Engines clearly state that these practices can result in your site being penalized. The highest rated links are those that are created organically through articles, Social Media platforms, press releases, human edited industry related news or resource sites.
For ways on how your company can improve its SEO efforts for Google, Bing and Yahoo visit the Irbtrax website displayed below the 'Media' section of this release. You may also contact Irbtrax by phone or using their private Online Feedback Form.
For high quality and informative press releases follow Online PR News on Twitter: http://twitter.com/onlineprnews
About: Irbtrax provides results oriented Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Internet marketing, online Public Relations and Market Research Solutions for businesses seeking a competitive advantage. Irbtrax specializes in using traditional methods in non traditional but highly effective ways.