Butterworths International Interactive Entertainment Law Conference will take place in London, United Kingdom on 30 Oct 2012.
Online PR News – 07-November-2012 – London, United Kingdom – The International Interactive Entertainment Law conference will gather CEOs and General Counsel to offer the ideal opportunity for those operating in the video gaming sector to discuss the legal issues surrounding the fast developing interactive entertainment industry.
The conference address the following key issues:
- Interactive entertainment is the fastest growing media with predicted sales of $85 billion by 2015 - how is the law evolving to facilitate such growth?
- With the shift of gaming to online, mobile and social gaming, what legal challenges are being faced and how do you respond?
- How do you create an effective legal strategy to protect your company from privacy and data protection threats?
- What is behind the rise in IP litigation and patent trolls and how do protect your company from litigation?
- What are the business models of the future and what role will the law play in fostering these emerging models?
- Interactive Entertainment Executives;
- Corporate Counsel;
- Media, Entertainment, IP and IT Lawyers.
More Information & Registration for the Butterworths International Interactive Entertainment Law 2012 at http://itevent.net/butterworths-international-interactive-entertainment-law-2012
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net