TheAdoptionApp is an International Adoption and Domestic Adoption iPhone Mobile App that gives you Checklists, Tasks & Documents to help you navigate the Adoption Process
Online PR News – 07-November-2012 – Wilmington, Delaware – Can we interest you in doing a product feature about this truly helpful first–of-a-kind adoption app? We can send you screenshot images and a download link for testing upon request. Let us know how we can help you. If you’re interested in seeing it for yourself, just let us know.
Heather C., Publicist for Sharon Simons
For Immediate Release
Media download links available upon request for iPad/iPhone product testing. Additional information and questions answered upon request. Creator Sharon Simons is available for
Contact: email@example.com Email
New iPad/iPhone App helps Navigate the Adoption Process
The Adoption App was created by Sharon Simons, an Adoptive Mom who, after successfully
navigating the rigors and challenges of the adoption process, decided to craft an app to make the adoption process much easier for others.
This comprehensive, yet easy to use iPad/iPhone application, is a practical working guide – a step-by-step roadmap - to lead you through the many steps & tasks that need to be complete before your Domestic or International Adoption can be approved.
The Adoption App:
* Offers detailed information & documentation on the Home Study Process for both Domestic and International Adoption
* Helps organize the process with detailed checklists of tasks and documentation that needs to be completed
* Documentation for Domestic and International Adoptions that you are able to email to
yourself through the app, download it to your computer, print, & fill out each document
* Identifies and offer quick access to a myriad of adoption resources.
* Contains a calendar that syncs with your existing calendar to keep you on time for all of your adoption related meetings & appointments * Links to articles & success stories on adoption, motherhood & more
* A Share your Story with us feature which allows you to participate in the Mom at Last
* And much more.
In 2012 alone, Americans adopted 11,059 children through the use of International Adoptions. Domestic Adoptions totaled in the hundreds of thousands, and these numbers are growing every day.
The Adoption App was developed by Sharon Simons. The Adoption App can be viewed and used on all iPads/iPhones including the New iPhone 5. The program lists for $4.99 and is available at the Apple Store.
For more information visit www.theadoptionapp.com or Sharon Simons Mom At Last website
About the Creator
At the age of 39, Sharon Simons fell in love, got married, and tried to have children naturally, but she was unsuccessful in her attempts. She underwent three in vitro fertilization procedures,experienced the elation of pregnancy, the devastation of a late term miscarriage, and suffered an ectopic pregnancy. Sharon and her husband decided to adopt and successfully navigated the emotionally fraught waters of International Adoption to bring home two precious little boys. Her story is the subject of the upcoming book titled Mom At Last.