Music Teacher’s Helper, your music studio manager, has recently launched the latest improvements on its significant services. As it is designed by music teachers, for music teachers, its main objective is to take the frustration out of managing your private music studio.
Online PR News – 02-July-2009 – – With Music Teacher's Helper, many music educators and private studio owners out there experience the convenience and support they have been craving for.
This web-based computer program helps them handle everything from billing and lesson schedules, to communication and tax reports, and a lot more. Since Music Teacher's Helper values the feedback, suggestions and requests of its clients and members, the great minds behind this useful technology have added the following features for this month of June 2009:
• Make-up Lessons. Music teachers can now track how many make-up lessons each student has. They can also use up those make-up credits when creating or editing an event. To give a make-up lesson credit, choose the “Issue Credit” checkbox when reconciling the lesson. Then, click “Issue Make-up Credit”. In here, you can see your list of make-up credits under Lessons -> Make-up Lesson Credits. To use up a credit, click the checkbox that says, “This is a make-up lesson” when creating or editing an event.
• Calendar Reminders. You may now repeating particular events by day of the week. For example, you can now create an event that repeats on the “2nd Tuesday of every month.”
• Mileage Report. See a history of the miles or kilometers you’ve traveled within a specific date range. You can find this under the Reports page.
• The Daily Summary Report Notifications. Each daily summary report is now being sent to each teacher via e-mail between 4:00-5:00am in your respective time zones, rather than Eastern Time. You can set your time zone from Home -> Preferences.
• Additional features. Now, we’ve added currency option for Filipino Peso. Also, you’ll see an added link to its Twitter account on the Blog sidebar.
• BugFix: New Custom Registration Form Fields are now saving properly. Also, when a student fills out the registration form on your studio website, the notification that it was successful now appears larger and more clearly.
These amazing features are sure to save teachers time and make it easier to manage their studios. So, if you are not yet a member of this program, be sure to check Music Teacher’s Helper out and jumpstart your music teaching experience as you take it to the next level.
Also, Music Teacher's Helper would like to acknowledge all the feedback and recommendations of its members. These suggestions simply make the program more beneficial, reliable and effective to all music teachers out there.
So, to all music teachers, music studio owners and even music education enthusiasts, be a part of Music Teacher’s Helper and experience the kind of fun, convenience and satisfaction that you truly deserve. With this, you’ll surely have your entire music studio at your fingertips!
Sign-up at Music Teachers Helper and ease your worries in managing your private music studio. ( http://www.musicteachershelper.com/signup )