Stonefield Software is pleased to announce our latest release of Stonefield Query for GoldMine version 4.2.4603. This newest version has several great new features.
Online PR News – 06-November-2012 – Orlando, Florida – Stonefield Software is pleased to announce our latest release of Stonefield Query for GoldMine version 4.2.4603. This newest version has several great new features.
● Stonefield Query now supports the new GoldMine version 9.2.
● The new Auto-fit to page setting for quick reports automatically reduces the font when fields would normally be moved to a second row because there are too many to fit on one. This makes it possible for the fields to fit on a single row.
● The new Find Field button in step 2 of the report wizards makes it easier to find a field by part of the caption.
● Reports can be combined into a single PDF output by specifying the same file name for each report and turning on the new Append to existing file setting.
● The Dashboard window now supports outputting all charts to a single PDF file.
● You can now sort a chart by values rather than the default alphabetically by category by setting the Sort setting in the Field Properties dialog to Ascending or Descending Order.
● You can now define multi-line point labels for charts in Windows XP (it was only available in previous versions for Windows Vista and 7).
● You now get a warning if you copy an expression from the Expression Builder and paste it into a place where real table and field names are required, such as the expression for a formula or a field in the Advanced Report Designer. Previously, you would get an error when running the report.
● You can now define user group names up to 60 characters (the previous limit was 20).
● You can now define report names up to 100 characters (the previous limit was 60).
● You can now create an advanced layout report from a report with Summary turned on.
Visit the Stonefield Query website to download the latest release of Stonefield Query for Goldmine From FrontRange Solutions. Try our free full function trial version with your data today.
For more information visit our website at http://www.stonefieldquery.com
About Stonefield Software Inc.
Stonefield Software Inc., the makers of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing custom database reporting solutions since 1991.
Stonefield has partnered with over 800 OEM and ISV partners to deliver custom reporting solutions to more than 225,000 users in over 65 countries globally to date. Our customers span all sectors and industries from: public to private, military to non-profits, Fortune 500 to SME’s.
Stonefield Software Inc. has designed and developed custom versions of Stonefield Query for Goldmine from FrontRange Solutions.