Golf enthusiasts lodging at Newark Metropolitan Hotel can now take advantage of a special package deal that includes overnight accommodations, two rounds of golf at Longaberger Golf Club and more.
Online PR News – 03-November-2012 – Newark, Ohio – A new partner with the award-winning Longaberger Golf Club, Newark Metropolitan Hotel welcomes golf enthusiasts to enjoy a Stay & Play Package this fall, including overnight accommodations, two rounds of golf and a convenient location.
Rated the number one public golf course in Ohio by Golfweek each year since 2002 and one of “America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses” in Golf’s Digest, Longaberger boasts a 7,243-yard parkland-style layout, a 25-acre natural grass driving range and practice facility, an on-site restaurant within a 60,000 square-foot clubhouse, and more.
Both experienced and casual golfers can purchase a Stay & Play Package and receive:
- Overnight accommodations that feature brand-new décor, furniture and in-room amenities
- Two rounds of golf at the nearby Longaberger Golf Club
- A complimentary voucher for breakfast upon arrival
Guests can choose between a Monday – Thursday package for $165.50 per person (add $37.50 per non-golfer), or a Friday – Sunday package for $192.50 per person (add $42.50 per non-golfer).
Find additional information about booking this Newark hotel golf special online at: www.longabergergolfclub.com
Located in the heart of Downtown Newark, Ohio, this boutique property offers a convenient location near popular Licking County attractions, such as Midland Theatre, Ohio State University at Newark, Denison University, The Reese Center and Courthouse Square.
Guests can also take advantage of always-available features and amenities that include:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 5,000 square feet of versatile event space with audiovisual equipment
- Access to an executive boardroom and Innovation Room
- Access to 24-hour fitness and business centers
- An indoor pool (open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily)
- Complimentary shuttle services
Learn more about Newark Metropolitan Hotel by visiting: www.newarkmetrohotel.com or calling 740-322-6455.