Saaspose Newsletter for November 2012 has been published that highlights all newly added information, exciting new features & blogs about Saaspose APIs. Feature like convert objects in worksheet, convert XML templates to DOC, work with pages of PDF.
Online PR News – 02-November-2012 – Lane Cove, New South Wales – Saaspose Newsletter for November 2012 has now been published that highlights all newly added information, exciting new features & informative blogs about Saaspose APIs & SDKs. This month Saaspose.Words, Saaspose.Pdf & Saaspose.Cells have introduced new features for manipulating presentations uploaded at Amazon S3 storage, work with pages of PDF, extract text from any file format, convert different objects in worksheet, convert XML templates to DOC, Google Drive Storage Integration & many more.
Tip of the Month: Enjoy improved customer support for Saaspose APIs
Do you have any questions, suggestions or ideas while using Saaspose APIs or you are just gearing up to get started with Saaspose APIs? With our improved help desk system, you can get any kind of assistance to help you in getting started with the feature-rich Saaspose APIs. You can use our efficient support system to contact our support team and submit your queries. It allows you to communicate with our support staff to answer your queries and solve the problems. With its simple and intuitive user interface, you can easily submit your questions and get connected with our support team. Our help desk system generates a ticket against each query submitted by the customers. The tickets are acknowledged via email and customers can also follow up the ticket via email. You can also view the tickets online and follow up with your queries through web interface as well.You can keep updated with new examples through our newsletter, blog, and documentation. Click here to view improved help desk system: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2012/10/25/get-started-with-saaspose-apis-with-improved-help-desk-support-system.html
Best of Saaspose API Blogs
Stay tuned with the recent updates, features and announcements of Saaspose APIs through Saaspose Blog.
1. Convert MS Word files to PDF using Saaspose.Words REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-words/archive/2012/10/19/convert-ms-word-files-to-pdf-using-saaspose-words-rest-api.html
2. Manipulate presentations uploaded at Amazon S3 Storage using Saaspose.Slides REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-slides/archive/2012/10/19/manipulate-your-presentations-uploaded-at-amazon-s3-storage-using-saaspose-slides-rest-api.html
3. Convert different objects in a worksheet to images using Saaspose.Cells REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-cells/archive/2012/10/12/convert-different-objects-in-a-worksheet-to-images-using-saaspose-cells-rest-api.html
4. Convert XML Templates to DOC or DOCX using Saaspose.Words REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-words/archive/2012/10/02/convert-xml-templates-to-doc-or-docx-using-saaspose-words-rest-api.html
5. Google Drive Storage Integration with Saaspose File Format REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2012/10/11/google-drive-storage-integration-with-saaspose-file-format-rest-api.html
Latest From the Documentation
We have added many examples for various features of Saaspose File Format APIs in our documentation during the month of October. Our team has put great efforts to update the documentation for Saaspose.Words, and Saaspose.Pdf to provide quality results for your required features. We have added examples related to various features of these file format APIs; for example, create PDF from SVG file template, split PDF files at Amazon S3 storage, convert PDF to HTML, sign PDF documents, replace text in MS Word documents, add watermark image to documents uploaded at Amazon S3 storage etc.You may view a complete list of examples for each API in the following announcement posts:
- Saaspose.Words REST API Documentation Changes Introduced During the Month of October 2012: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2012/10/31/saaspose-words-rest-api-documentation-changes-introduced-during-the-month-of-october-2012.html
- Saaspose.Pdf REST API Documentation Changes Introduced During the Month of October 2012: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2012/10/31/saaspose-pdf-rest-api-documentation-changes-introduced-during-the-month-of-october-2012.html
Saaspose API SDK Updates
During the month of October 2012, we have introduced new features in our SDKs for different programming languages like .NET, Java, and PHP. There is a list of features available for each API on Github and you can download the required SDK. The new features are added in most of our APIs such as Saaspose.Words, Saaspose.Cells, Saaspose.Slides and Saaspose.Pdf. These features include extract document properties of MS Word documents, extract drawing objects, create workbook from template, get segment count, remove all properties etc. For more details, you may refer to the following announcement: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2012/10/31/saaspose-rest-api-features-implemented-in-sdks-during-the-month-of-october-2012.html
Collect your copy of Saaspose November, 2012 edition
Collect the English version of this Newsletter: http://saaspose.com/blog/newsletter/archive/2012/11/01/november-2012-newsletter.html
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Ask your question from Saaspose Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/saaspose?ref=ts
Saaspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066