Windows of Kansas City has launched a new website for easy browsing and quality information for windows and doors.
Online PR News – 01-November-2012 – Lenexa, KS – Windows of Kansas City has recently launched a new website for easy browsing, high quality information, and so much more. Anybody who lives in the area and is interested in replacement windows and doors, as well as other home improvement advice, will be able to find what they are looking for.
Over the years, Windows of Kansas City has garnered the reputation for being one of the top companies in the industry. They have worked with thousands of homeowners, as well as many businesses throughout the area. With this in mind, they can be trusted to provide the best information pertaining to windows and doors.
Here are five things about the new website that locals are sure to enjoy:
1. Easy website navigation. No matter what type of window or door information the visitor is searching for, it is extremely easy to find. Easy browsing makes it much easier to find the appropriate info and details without any delay.
2. Clean layout. This goes a long way in making a website easier on the eyes. Not to mention the fact that it also helps with navigation (as discussed above).
3. Blog. There is nothing more pleasing than a website that provides fresh, high quality advice and tips on a regular basis. This is exactly what Windows of Kansas City is offering with its new start of the art blog. The information provided comes straight from the mind of industry professionals, ensuring that the advice is accurate and useful.
4. Production information. Most people who are shopping for replacement windows or doors want to learn more before placing an order. This is easy enough with the new website. There are details associated with every product that the company offers.
5. Contact form. Anybody who has questions can use the contact form to get in touch with professionals who know more about Windows Kansas City. Along with this, the same form can be used to request a free informative in home consultation.
A spokesperson for Windows of Kansas City had this to say about the new website:
"We have been thinking about refreshing our website for about a year. It is safe to say that we made the right decision. Not only is this going a long way in helping our business, bust most importantly it is providing consumers with the information they need to make an informed decision."
Many companies in this industry don't have an advanced web presence. In fact, some don't have a website at all.
"In today's day and age, we know how important it is to provide consumers with information online," said the same spokesperson for Windows of Kansas City. "This is why we put a lot of time, effort, and resources into designing a website with the right layout and content."
For many people in the Kansas City area, buying replacement windows and doors will now start online. This allows anybody to learn more about available products, compare options, and to learn more from the professionals.
To view the website or request more information on Kansas City doors and other products, visit http://www.windowsofkansascity.com.