Author Sarah Brown is proud to announce the release of her authoritative but easy-to-follow e-book on raising pigs at home
Online PR News – 26-October-2012 – 10/23/2012, Rochelle Park, NJ – Rochelle Park, NJ Author Sarah Brown is proud to announce the release of her authoritative but easy-to-follow e-book on raising pigs at home. How to Raise Pigs is an essential guide aimed at teaching beginners who want to get into pig farming everything they need to know in order to become successful at it. Sarah wrote the book due to her frustration at the lack of practical material on raising pigs available in bookstores and on the Internet. So she conducted her own extensive research into the subject, gathering information not only from secondary sources, but actually going out and talking with veterinarians and experienced pig breeders to discover the actual secrets to successfully raising pigs at home.
Following is a brief overview of some of the topics discussed in Sarah Brown's How to Raise Pigs.
-The twenty-six questions you need to ask before deciding to get into pig farming.
- The ten most important things to consider when buying a piglet.
-Three options when building housing for your pigs.
- The best types of fencing for your outdoor swine raising facility.
-Ten essential feeding management practices for raising the healthiest pigs.
- Thirteen pig farm noise problems and how to eliminate them.
- The four basic options for swine production practices.
- Eight best practices when showing your pig to ensure you take home the blue ribbon.
- Everything you need to know about pork production … from the farm to the dinner table.
-The best options for marketing your swine to ensure you get the best returns.
For a limited time, How to Raise Pigs also comes with several essential bonuses addressing some of the practical problems of raising pigs at home, including:
- Swine Care Practices - teaches pig owners how to evaluate their husbandry practices in order to ensure the well-being of their livestock and how to create ethical production systems that are also cost-efficient.
- Pig Odor Control Strategies - helps swine owners address one of the major problems associated with home pig farming by helping them identify the three major sources of odors and how to control them.
- Housing Options - describes the different alternatives on housing when raising pigs at home and how to choose the best one for your particular situation.
- Swine Nutrition Guide - offers nutrient recommendations for your livestock as well as the best methods of supplying them.
- 4H Project Reference Guide - provides a step-by-step guide to responsibly raising a healthy and happy pig, from choosing a gilt or sow to breeding practices.
- Market Swine Manual - a start to finish guide for raising and showing your market swine, including how to choose a feeder pig, designing a housing facility, record keeping and fitting and showing your pig.
- Swine Raising Building Plans - detailed plans for swine growing-finishing, gestation and breeding buildings.
- Case Studies - four testimonials from regular individuals who have experienced extraordinary success at pig farming.
Sarah Brown's How to Raise Pigs guide to raising pigs at home is available as a direct download from her website and is currently being offered at a steep discount for a limited time only.
For more details visit: http://www.howtoraisepigs.com/