If you are looking for inexpensive wedding reception venues, Hidden Hills Banquet Facilities offer the best value for money. We customize each event to meet your needs. Contact us today.
Online PR News – 25-October-2012 – New Hampshire – When planning a wedding reception, location is key. Hidden Hills Banquet Facilities offer the best value for money, If you are looking for an inexpensive wedding reception venue. We are located in a quite and beautiful location, which will make your day memorable. Expensive weddings and receptions need months of planning and can be a logistical nightmare. Using the following unique and creative ideas, you can have a magnificent wedding reception without sacrificing what matters most to you.
1. Reception venue is one of the best ways to save the money. Popular wedding reception venues can be very expensive. Check us out and you will be amazed, by our beautiful location and great price.
2. If you want to save money on your reception venue, consider venues and facilities like ours that are not particularly in the city. Wedding reception venues are costly in bigger cities, so moving your reception out of town can save a lot of money.
3. Stay at one location for your wedding ceremony and also for your reception. That will save you some money and your guest will like not having to drive from the ceremony to get to the reception!
4. Most venues tend to lower their prices in off-peak seasons. But on peak or off peak, you’ll save thousands by choosing to host your special day with us.
5. It is not surprising that Saturday is the most common day to get married. It’s convenient for all, it is the most also the most expensive. Wedding reception venues lower their prices for weddings held mid-week.
6. Make sure that the space you rent is appropriate for the number of guests that you will have. Sometimes facilities charge you according to the space you are booking, so do not choose the venue that accommodate 300 guests when you will only expect 100.
At Hidden Hills, we equate inexpensive wedding reception to “reasonably priced wedding reception”. Our location in Rindge, NH, is in close proximity to Massachusetts, conveniently located not far from Boston, Leominster or Worcester, not to mention Concord and Manchester, NH. Our facilities offer two beautiful reception halls and an outdoor courtyard to host weddings, corporate parties, birthday parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, corporate trainings and alike. Our beautiful facilities can easily accommodate on-site ceremonies. To complement our facilities, we customize each event to meet your exact needs.
For more details and tips please visit:
Hidden Hills Banquet Facilities, home of Four Star Catering, offers two beautiful reception halls and an outdoor courtyard to host weddings, corporate parties, birthday parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, corporate trainings and alike. Four Star Catering will also do off- premises catering. Located in Rindge, New Hampshire, Hidden Hills is one of the areas most sought after wedding destinations and event venue.