BeAnywhere announces Support Express 4.50 BETA, the new version of its renowned access, support and management cloud-based solution
Online PR News – 25-October-2012 – Lisbon – The newly released BeAnywhere Support Express 4.50 BETA enjoys absolute compatibility with all Microsoft Windows™ desktop and server editions (since Windows 2000). Developed as the perfect software-as-a-service for companies of any size, Support Express is proud to be one of the first remote solutions in the market to enjoy both Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 certifications.
BeAnywhere follows a swift and user dedicated development philosophy, with frequent updates and a very close attention to the client’s feedback. True to this commitment, Support Express 4.5 brings to the table more than 50 new features and improvements, such as the ones described below:
• NEW! Java-based Web Console. A lite console for our clients to use on non-Windows computers (although it also runs in Windows, of course). It was tested on MacOS and several flavors of Linux.
• NEW! Pause sessions. Techs can now pause sessions, and resume (or transfer) those at a later time. This can be done on both attended and unattended sessions. This feature cannot be used on sessions with multiple technicians for avoid incoherent states.
• NEW! Quick Photo Mode. A JPEG-based color mode is much faster on situations where the technician is viewing and manipulating image files on the remote computer. The speed is obtained at the cost of image quality.
• UPDATED! Sessions with multiple technicians on BA Agents. While on a session made through the BA Agent or the applet, additional technicians can now be invited. Also, multiple techs can connect to the same Agent simultaneously (for reporting purposes, this will be counted as a joint session, not as different sessions).
• UPDATED! Refinement of the session reports. Collaborative sessions or session transfers are now shown in a more intuitive way; now it is also possible to find sessions by using any of the participating technicians as a search criteria.
With more than 40 thousand worldwide clients and commercial teams working around Europe, North America and Asia, BeAnywhere strategy relies on a well-succeeded international expansion. Even facing an economic crisis environment, BeAnywhere keeps on growing, with 30% to 40% estimated income increase for 2012. Aiming for an even broader territorial expansion, BeAnywhere will open new offices in the Canadian territory.
According to Ruben Dias, Leading Capital’s CEO (BeAnywhere’s proprietary), the major challenge BeAnywhere is facing are the commodities offered to support providers, VARs e MSPs: “In a crisis context there is a tendency to look for freeware that can solve part of any given technical problem, even if in a less efficient manner. Those products are our major competitors, knowing that we have the technological advantage over any other paid solution in the market”.
BeAnywhere’s approach, according to its CEO, relies on a permanent product development, always with full attention to the client’s feedback: “The best return of investment comes from the resources we apply directly into our product. Betting in our R&D department has proven to be a very wise choice, with easy to measure results. Support Express is developed to meet clients demands and that’s why we keep a close connection between their feedback and our development’s team pipeline”.
BeAnywhere Support Express is available in English, Portuguese, Spanish and French languages. Enjoy our BASE free download at www.beanywhere.com.
BeAnywhere is a company specialized in cloud-based solutions, with leading products in the remote access and remote support markets, targeting companies and home users. Our objective is to provide innovative software-as-a-service solutions, based on easy to manage, exclusive technology, that can be used by organizations of any dimension. Founded in 1996, BeAnywhere has offices in three continents and datacenters in Europe, Asia and the United States. Our international sales, development and support teams work around the clock, 24 hours a day, to provide our customers with simple, complete and secure solutions, which assure the maximum return on investment. BeAnywhere is owned by Leading Capital, a private international conglomerate with interests in Information Technology and Media.