Saaspose.Slides is a REST based API that allows developers to read, write & modify a PowerPoint presentations in cloud. It is platform independent API & can be used by developers in web, desktop, mobile & cloud applications alike.
Online PR News – 23-October-2012 – Lane Cove, New South Wales – What's New in this Release?
Saaspose development team is proud to announce the PowerPoint presentations manipulation uploaded at Amazon S3 Storage using Saaspose.Slides REST API. PowerPoint presentations bring visual impact to your data and provide a number of features to captivate your audience. Users can now manipulate their presentations uploaded at Amazon S3 Storage using Saaspose.Slides REST API. Previously, we have explained how to integrate Amazon S3 storage with Saaspose File Format APIs. You can work on various aspects of presentations by uploading them at storage and incorporating the required features supported by Saaspose.Slides API. You can save a presentation uploaded at Amazon S3 storage to other formats. You can also convert a slide uploaded at Amazon S3 Storage to image with default size. Saaspose.Slides allows you to delete all slides from a presentation uploaded at Amazon S3 Storage and you may choose to get PowerPoint document slide count uploaded at Amazon S3 storage. Similarly, you can extract shapes from a particular slide uploaded at Amazon S3 storage by using Saaspose.Slides in your applications. Saaspose.Slides offers to get image count from a presentation uploaded at Amazon S3 storage. You can also extract text items from a presentation or a slide uploaded at Amazon S3 storage. Integration of Amazon S3 storage has added the flexibility to work with presentations with a variety of features on external storage provider. You can upload your files on Amazon S3 storage and use Saaspose.Slides REST API URIs to perform multiple operations on the presentation slides. You can utilize our SDK and REST examples to work with presentations across any platform. All you need to do is download the required SDK and get started with Saaspose.Slides feature-rich API.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Slides documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Save a Presentation from Amazon S3 Storage to other Formats (.NET REST): http://saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Save+a+Presentation+from+Amazon+S3+Storage+to+other+Formats+%28.NET+REST%29
- Convert a Slide from Amazon S3 Storage to Image with Default Size (.NET REST): http://saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Convert+a+Slide+from+Amazon+S3+Storage+to+Image+with+Default+Size+%28.NET+REST%29
Saaspose.Slides is a REST based API that allows developers to read, write & modify a PowerPoint presentations in cloud. It is platform independent API & can be used by developers in web, desktop, mobile & cloud applications alike. It provides a rich set of features like creating presentation from scratch, modify various aspect of a presentation & converting a presentation to PDF, XPS, TIFF, SVG, HTML, PNG, JPEG, GIF & BMP formats. It helps you add, modify or extract text from the presentation.
More about Saaspose.Slides
- Homepage of Saaspose.Slides: http://saaspose.com/api/slides
- Online documentation of Saaspose.Slides: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Home
- Download available Saaspose SDKs: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/1.6+-+Available+SDKs
- Saaspose.Slides Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/1.2+-+Saaspose.Slides+Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066