Here is a list of recommended Books on Leadership & Related Topics from Bob & Gregg Vanourek.
Online PR News – 23-October-2012 – Denver, CO – Bob Vanourek is a dynamic and popular speaker on leadership and an author. He has served as CEO of New York Stock Exchange companies during his thirty-year business career. He recently co-authored Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical,and Enduring Organizations.
Gregg Vanourek is a featured speaker and consultant for clients worldwide. He teaches at the Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship and the Royal Institute of Technology. He is co-author of three books: Triple Crown Leadership, Life Entrepreneurs and Charter Schools in Action. He is a graduate of the Yale School of Management, London School of Economics and Political Science, and Claremont McKenna College. He serves on the board of the Vail Leadership Institute.
Here is a list of recommended books on Leadership & Related Topics from Bob & Gregg Vanourek.
1. Warren Bennis, On Becoming a Leader
2. Clay Christensen (and colleagues), The Innovator’s Dilemma, The Innovator’s Solution, The Innovator’s DNA
3. Jim Collins (and colleagues), Built to Last, Good to Great, How the Mighty Fall, and Great by Choice
4. Stephen M. R. Covey (and colleagues), The Speed of Trust and Smart Trust
5. Max DePree, Leadership Is an Art
6. Bill George, Authentic Leadership
7. Robert Greenleaf, Servant Leadership
8. John Horan-Kates, The Leader’s Journal: Integrating Head and Heart
9. James Kouzes and Barry Posner, The Leadership Challenge
10. Patrick Lencioni, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and The Advantage: Why Organizational Health Trumps Everything Else in Business
11. Tom Peters, In Search of Excellence
Leadership & Personal Development
1. Mark Albion, Making a Life, Making a Living
2. Po Bronson, What Should I Do with My Life?
3. Kevin Cashman, Leadership from the Inside Out: Becoming a Leader for Life
4. Stephen R. Covey, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
5. Bill George and Peter Sims, True North: Discover Your Authentic Leadership
6. Christopher Gergen and Gregg Vanourek, Life Entrepreneurs: Ordinary People Creating Extraordinary Lives
7. Joseph Jaworski, Synchronicity: The Inner Path of Leadership
8. Richard Leider, The Power of Purpose, Repacking Your Bags, and Something to Live For
9. James O’Toole, Creating the Good Life
10. Parker Palmer, A Hidden Wholeness
11. Jerry Porras et al., Success Built to Last
Leadership & Ethics
1. Stephen R. Covey, Principle-Centered Leadership
2. Ronald Howard and Clinton Korver, Ethics for the Real World
3. Gus Lee, Courage: The Backbone of Leadership
4. James O’Toole, Leading Change: The Argument for Values-Based Leadership and The Executive’s Compass: Business and the Good Society
Leadership & Sustainability, CSR, and Social Business
1. Patricia Aburdene, MegaTrends 2010: The Rise of Conscious Capitalism
2. Michael Beer et al., Higher Ambition: How Great Leaders Create Economic and Social Value
3. Yvon Chouinard, Let My People Go Surfing: The Education of a Reluctant Businessman
4. Aron Cramer and Zachary Karabell, Sustainable Excellence
5. Jeffrey Hollender, The Responsibility Revolution
6. Rosabeth Moss Kanter, SuperCorp: How Vanguard Companies Create Innovation, Profits, Growth, and Social Good
7. James O’Toole and Don Mayer, editors, Good Business
8. Lynn Stout, The Shareholder Value Myth: How Putting Shareholders First Harms Investors, Corporations, and the Public
Leadership and Entrepreneurship
1. David Bornstein, How to Change the World: Social Entrepreneurs and the Power of New Ideas
2. Peter Drucker, Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Practice and Principles
3. Gary Erickson, Raising the Bar: Integrity and Passion in Life and Business
4. Tony Hsieh, Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose
5. Steven Johnson, Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation
6. Dan Pink, A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future
7. Carl Schramm, The Entrepreneurial Imperative
8. Peter Sims, Little Bets: How Breakthrough Ideas Emerge from Small Discoveries
Bob and Gregg Vanourek are co-authors of the book "Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical and Enduring Organizations (McGraw-Hill, 2012)". This book provides compelling leadership practices for building organizations that are excellent (they achieve exceptional performance), ethical (they do the right thing), and enduring (they stand the test of time). For more information, visit http://triplecrownleadership.com/.
Brooks International Speakers Bureau is pleased to exclusively represent Bob and Gregg Vanourek. To book them for speaking engagements please visit: http://www.brooksinternational.com/BobVanourek_SpeakerRow_1396.htm and http://www.brooksinternational.com/GreggVanourek_SpeakerRow_1397.htm .
Brooks International Speakers & Entertainment Bureau - With 25 years of experience, we excel in pairing groups with just the right person for every kind of event. Our extensive knowledge of talent, speakers, thought leaders, entertainment and sports is what separates us from the other bureaus in the business.
Brooks International Speakers & Entertainment Bureau
763 Santa Fe Drive
Denver, CO 80204