Cyclesure.ie partner with Cycling Ireland to provide it members with discounted, tailored bicycle insurance.
Online PR News – 22-October-2012 – Dublin, Ireland – Cyclesure.ie Irelands premier and only dedicated bicycle insurance website are delighted to have partnered with Cycling Ireland to provide members comprehensive bicycle insurance at discounted rate.
Shane Hamm, Founder of Cyclesure.ie 'We look forward to working closely with Cycling Ireland to provide the cover the members want and need, at the best price. Cycling has seen huge growth over the last number of years and a bicycle can be a big investment worth protecting. Bicycle specific insurance has been a popular choice in other countries for many years and Cyclesure.ie brings this option to Irish cyclists.
By taking out separate bicycle insurance, you can ensure your cycle is covered were it may not be on a house insurance policy eg Damage while taking part in an event. Also, a claim will not affect your house insurance premium or no claims bonus. House insurance can have limits on the valued you can insure and can have high excess.
Cyclesure offers cover in conjunction with the Butterworth Spengler Insurance Brokers and Hiscox Insurance in the UK who provide insurance cover for CTC members among other cycling organizations. They have overs 25 years experience offering bicycle insurance and understand the needs of cycling club members.
Cycling Ireland is the National Governing Body for the sport of Cycling on the island Ireland affiliated to the Union Cycliste Internationale. It has approximately 12,000 members in over 250 clubs around the country and promotes Road Racing, Touring & Leisure Cycling, Track Racing, Off-road Racing, Cycling for the Island of Ireland.
• 10% discount for Cycling Ireland members
• Race/competition cover available
• Insure up to 10 cycles with a total value of €10000 and a limit of €7500 for any one cycle. Contact if you need to cover higher values
• Only €25 excess on all damage claims. i.e. if you make a valid claim to replace bicycle valued at €2,500 for damage, you only pay €25, we pay the rest.
• 10% excess on theft
• If damage is you main concern, you can opt out of theft and reduce your premium by 20%.
• 5 % discount if over 40 years of age
• Up to 90 days cover through EU as standard
• Worldwide extensions available
• Bicycle register/marking kit at reduced price of €5 with your policy.
• You get a team with over 25 years’ experience in offering bicycle insurance that is just a phone call away to assist you.
Members can get a quote a purchase directly through the link for Cyclesure on www.cyclingireland.ie or directly at www.cyclesure.ie