With winter just around the corner, the auto repair specialists at Elk River Tire & Auto Shop are excited to inform their customers of special offers for auto repair services.
Online PR News – 20-October-2012 – Elk River, MN – With winter just around the corner, the auto repair specialists at Elk River Tire are excited to inform their customers of the auto repair services offered at affordable prices. Read more for details.
Elk River, MN (elkrivertireandauto.com) October 18, 2012
Fall into an Auto Repair Maintenance Program
October is Fall Car Care Month, the perfect time to fall into an auto repair service program and get your car ready for the challenges of harsh winter weather. The expert auto mechanics at Elk River Tire & Auto will tell you that a routine auto repair program makes financial sense, extending the life of your vehicle and helping avoid a costly auto repair down the road.
Whether you take care of your car yourself or take it to a mechanic, here are 5 ways to prepare for the Fall Season:
1. Battery – Cooler temperatures can diminish your battery's capacity. Clean off corrosion from the battery terminals and connections, and have the battery and charging system tested.
2. Heater, Defroster and Rear Defogger – These components are crucial for safe and comfortable driving in cooler climates and should be inspected to make sure they are each working properly.
3. Tires – Colder weather can impact your tire pressure. The cooler it gets, the less pressure you'll have. Be sure to check the air pressure and tread wear on a regular basis. Remember to check the spare!
4. Oil & Filter – When temperatures drop, cold starts can be tough on your engine. Changing the oil and filter will make a big difference. Trust the mechanics at Elk River to help you choose the right type of oil and correct filter for your vehicle.
5. Wiper blades and lights – Check your wiper blades for wear. If necessary, replace standard blades with snow blades. Check your lights (interior and exterior) and replace any burned out bulbs.
About Elk River Tire & Auto Service:
Elk River Tire & Auto Service started business in the community of Elk River, MN in 1990. Mike Sultany's passion for vehicles started at an early age and has continued through the years. He still maintains an ASE Master Technician Certification. Elk River specializes in preventive vehicle maintenance "Preventing a problem before a problem occurs." As "the place your neighbors trust" – based on results of a client survey in which Elk River Tire & Auto was applauded for its trustworthy mechanics – their trained ASE certified technicians work on all makes and models of vehicles. Their high standard of service is achieved by "Friendly, Honest, Neighborhood Service all the Time".
You can follow Elk River Tire & Auto news, coupons, updates, and specials at: