In celebration of 'Christmas in July', Christmas Corner has added several new features to enhance users' online holiday experience, and enable families to find fun new ways to celebrate together in budget-friendly ways.
Online PR News – 30-June-2009 – – July 1, 2009 -- The popular Christmas holiday website, Christmas-Corner.com, announces the launch of their redesigned site with additional features and enhanced functionality. Families look to the web for holiday celebration ideas, and ways to make the season more fun for kids and adults alike. In celebration of 'Christmas in July', Christmas Corner has created several new site sections aimed at different age groups so everyone can participate in the festivities.
"Young parents, especially, are looking for ways to make the holidays special because they want to build the kinds of memories their own parents created for them in holidays past. We want to help families find plenty of opportunities to create those special memories this holiday season, even in tough economic times", said Donna Fontenot, owner of Christmas-Corner.com.
Some of the site's enhanced 'always-free' features include:
* Christmas ecards to send to family and friends
* New desktop wallpaper, now easily viewable via zoom-in features
* New advent calendar, to give children something to look forward to each day of December.
* Fun, new casual Christmas games for all ages to play.
* Classic Christmas stories, viewable either online, or downloadable in print-ready formats, so parents can print the stories out, and read to the children at bedtime.
* New chat room to share tips and ideas with each other.
* More holiday tips and Christmas gift ideas to make the season less stressful, more fun, and low-budget.
* New RSS feed so users can get new ideas and tips on a regular basis.
* More how-to videos to make gift wrapping and decorating easier than ever.
"Families don't have to become trapped in the the commercialization of Christmas. Fun new holiday traditions begin with just a few creative, economical ideas. Start by sending a Christmas ecard in July to surprise someone you care about", Ms. Fontenot suggested.
Christmas is a special time for young families to create lifetime memories, and Christmas Corner is finding new ways to help them make the holidays special, while staying within budget.
Christmas Corner, located at http://www.christmas-corner.com, was established in 2004 to provide free Christmas wallpaper, holiday recipes, tips, and Christmas activities for the whole family to enjoy.
# # #