Aspose.Pdf is a Java PDF component to create PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports almost all important PDF features and enables you to convert HTML, XSL-FO and Excel files into PDF. You can create PDF by API, XML and XSL-FO files.
Online PR News – 19-October-2012 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 3.3.0 has been released. This release provides a better and enhanced XML to PDF conversion feature. In this release, the image transformation engine has been rewritten and is based on ImageIO. The main benefit of the new engine is better support for different image formats and from now on, Aspose.Pdf for Java should work faster due to optimized operations with images. Besides this, we also have resolved the issues related to image to PDF conversion and XML transformation to PDF format. Below is the list of main improved features and bug fixes added in this release
• Specify TextInfo value against the Table object instead of defining it against its individual cell items
• Formatting issues are resolved in resultant PDFgenerated from HTML file
• When using IsHtmlTagSupported in XML file, the contents are now appearing
• Improved loading Image contents form Byte array and place them inside PDF
• Now can open image file error is occurring is fixed when converting TIFF to PDF
• When opening resultant PDF file, Insufficient data for an image error message is appearing and is now fixed
• PNG appearance issue is fixed in Adobe Reader when converted to PDF format
• Improved Image appearance in resultant PDF
• FootNotes appearance as un-sequential when rendered into PDF format is now fixed
• EndNote is now appearing in resultant PDF when generated from XML
• When setting IsHtmlTagSupported to True, only first segment of Text object is displayed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Image and Page Number in Header Footer section: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfjava/Image++and++Page+Number+in+Header+Footer+section
- Set Border Style, Margins and Padding of the Table: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfjava/Set+Border+Style%2C+Margins+and+Padding+of+the+Table
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for Java
More about Aspose.Pdf for Java
-Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for Java at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for Java at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for Java Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for Java blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066