Site Exclusively Covers Local Technology and Digital Media News in NY Tri-State Region
Online PR News – 24-March-2010 – – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: NY Convergence (www.nyconvergence.com), the only online news site exclusively covering local digital media and technology industry developments throughout the New York/New Jersey/Connecticut Tri-State Region, is now in beta. Content, updated throughout each day, is available via:
• E-newsletter (http://www.nyconvergence.com/sub.html).
• RSS feed (http://www.nyconvergence.com/atom.xml).
• iPhone application (http://appshopper.com/news/ny-convergence).
• Widget (www.widgetbox.com/widget/nyconvergence?wbx.refer=1).
• Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/NYConvergence/60590231796).
• Twitter (http://twitter.com/nyconvergence).
As an independent journalistic entity, NY Convergence welcomes feedback and queries at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The New York Tri-State region has largest high-tech workforce in the USA, leading national employment in telecom, R&D, testing and Internet services with over 316,500 jobs. The region is ranked number one globally for employment in high-tech services and E-readiness, with over 60,000 high-tech and media workers embedded in such industries as financial services, higher education and healthcare. In addition, technology venture capital investments have been growing steadily throughout the Tri-State Region since 1996, and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is currently implementing a series of major policy initiatives to boost New York’s position as the leading center of the media industry as it makes the transition to digital.
# # #
Milos Fulton Peluffo