SEO Internet marketing firm provides five free website optimization techniques and tips for increasing your online business results.
Online PR News – 22-March-2010 – – SEO Internet marketing firm provides five free website optimization techniques and tips to help maximize your online business return on investment. Each of these website optimization strategies are firmly grounded in Best Practice methods and compatible with the major Search Engines. Which include the impending Google Caffeine full launch, Bing and Yahoo.
For SEO, Social Media and Internet marketing solutions visit:
The following website optimization tips and techniques are being provided by Irbtrax SEO Social Media Internet Marketing. To view additional articles and releases related to Website and Search Engine Optimization visit:
1. Include clear and concise content that answers the questions your first time visitors are asking. Questions such as what your company does, how it does it better and why your company should be trusted. The failure of your website to address key questions will cause visitors to exit and seek their answers from your competition.
2. Incorporate subtle selling points and/or quantifiable benefits when applicable or possible. An example of a selling point would be an offer or guarantee. An example of a quantifiable benefit would be your clients average return on investment or a qualification of results produced. Information that offers promises without quantifying the results can be perceived as empty rhetoric.
3. Website content should be relevant to a site's theme, products or services. Minimize or avoid content that doesn’t relate to your online niche. Unnecessary and unrelated information can be distracting. The inclusion of unwarranted advanced flash graphics, pop-ups and other similar features can cause your visitors to back click real quick.
4. Update key website content on a regular basis. For instance. If you have a highly visible Blog and the last entry is three months old it will appear as if your website is being neglected. A neglected website does not yield a good first impression.
5. Analyze and improve your Site/page download times. Slow loading websites frustrate visitors. Frustrated visitors look elsewhere for their needs. They will back click off your website and visit your competition. Resulting in a poor conversion rates and lost leads. Keep in mind that many searches are now being done by I-phones. Many I-phone connections tend to be similar to 56K dial up services. Performing a Y2K technology test is highly recommended.
For additional details on how your company can maximize its online return on investment and increase conversions visit the Irbtrax website below the 'Media' section of this release. You may also contact Irbtrax by phone or using their private Online Feedback Form.
For leading edge SEO Social Media Internet Marketing and Market Research information follow Irbtrax on Twitter: http://twitter.com/IrbtraxSeo
For high quality and informative press releases follow Online PR News on Twitter: http://twitter.com/onlineprnews
About: Irbtrax provides results oriented Social Media Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, online Public Relations and Market Research Solutions for businesses seeking a competitive advantage. Irbtrax specializes in discovering and using traditional methods in non traditional ways but highly effective ways.
This release was SEO and Social Media enhanced by Irbtrax