The release of version V1.1Beta2 of the Colibri T20 Linux BSP has been announced by Toradex.
Online PR News – 29-September-2012 – Horw, Switzerland – The release of version V1.1Beta2 of the Colibri T20 Linux BSP has been announced by Toradex. This contains:
U-Boot 2011.06 boot loader Linux 22.214.171.124 kernel OpenEmbedded 2011.03 based root file system (using LXDE desktop environment)
This version is available to download at: http://developer.toradex.com/files/toradex-dev/uploads/media/Colibri/Linux/Images/.
U-Boot and Linux kernel sources are available: http://gitorious.org/colibri-t20-embedded-linux-bsp
and OpenEmbedded metadata is available http://developer.toradex.com/files/toradex-dev/uploads/media/Colibri/Linux/OpenEmbedded/
Linux Image V1.1 Beta 2 September 26, 2012
- Updated u-boot
- SPI fix, u-boot did define one of the pins to be gpio which prevented SPI from working
- Switches on backlight GPIO
- New environment variable 'setup' which makes e.g. carveout memory easily changeable
- Updated kernel
- Backlight PWM clock changed from 500kHz to 200Hz
- PWM B, PWM C, PWM D now accessible from userspace, /sys/class/leds/
- Updated rootfs
- lxdm fix, interactive login also works now, not only autologin
- libnvodm_query.so fix, no longer configures GPIOs meant for NVIDIA's developer platform
- Added evtest, test program to monitor input device events
- Updated BCT, for Colibri T20 V1.1c unified with the BCT for the other module versions
More information on the Toradex product ranges can be found at www.toradex.com.
Swiss Roots. Global Reach. Switzerland – United States – India – Vietnam - China
Founded in Switzerland, today the Toradex network stretches across the world. Its direct sales model and local service approach puts Toradex in regular contact with more than 3,000 customers around the globe. Toradex supplies embedded computer modules for demanding applications and offers premium support service to help its customers rapidly bring product to market. Toradex’ strategic vision and long term orientation makes it the company of choice for ambitious and creative people.
Toradex products are deployed within a diverse range of markets and industries. Typical industries, amongst others, include: automotive, medical devices, laboratory equipment, point of sales, gaming machines, navigation systems, musical instruments, machine control, virtual reality simulation, digital signage, traffic control systems, building automation, security systems, robotics, process control and auto pilots.