The Doctors Answer is a HIPAA compliant medical answering service used by medical experts and health care facilities to answer the patients’ queries round-the-clock. The significance of The Doctors Answer lies in after-hours practice management, whereby the focus is on addressing the emergency concerns of patients and helping them fix appointments on a priority basis
Online PR News – 20-March-2010 – – The Doctors Answer, a virtual answering service and support system for medical practitioners, has been recently reviewed in terms of affordability and reliability. This medical answering service can now be availed at a basic price of $69.99 per month for unlimited use. As opposed to the conventional answering service, this practice management system for doctors maintains 100% compliance with the HIPAA Act that relates to securing the health-related information of patients.
The Doctors Answer is an effective replacement to the traditional answering services that are associated with long hold times for patients and non-compliance with the HIPAA Act. This medical answering service is an automated system that has the following main features:
• multiple message delivery options in the form of text, email messages, and voice-mail
• real-time support to patients on an uninterrupted basis for 24 hours and 7 days a week
• toll free or local number dialing options
• a provision for unlimited extensions for routine office messages
• a professionally recorded greeting to address the patient-on-call
How It Works?
Whenever a medical emergency arises and the patient calls the doctor's