BBbundle is announcing its very first BlackBerry app deal, ‚ÄúThe Ultimate BlackBerry Experience‚ÄĚ which features 6 amazing apps for one low price. BBbundle plans to donate 11% of the profits from this deal to a special charity fund, the Akshaya Trust.
Online PR News – 26-September-2012 – Amsterdam, NL – In response to the rising need for mobile devices like the Blackberry, founders of the brand new app store, BBbundle, package premium BlackBerry apps, developed by various developers, and offer the packaged deal to customers for a limited time. Once a deal ends, a new one takes its place.
For every bundle purchased, BBbundle will send $1 to the Akshaya Trust, which can feed one person a full three meals for a single day. The total donation BBbundle provides will also help complete the construction of a larger and more functional Akshaya Home, a center in which the homeless can find food, shelter and volunteers who care.
The first BlackBerry deal available at BBbundle offers six applications with a retail value of $50. Customers can purchase this deal for the next 30 days at the ultra low price of only $9.95. ‚ÄúThe Ultimate BlackBerry Experience‚ÄĚ contains these applications:
1. bMind by Glam Software: With a retail value of $17, this BlackBerry app is a mind mapping and brainstorming solution. bMind ignites the creative parts of the brain and helps organize thoughts and put them into action quickly while dealing with vast amounts of information.
2. Final Battle Adventure by CrazySoft Limited: Retailed at $6, Final Battle is a humorous adventure game reminiscent of the classic fun of bygone video game days. During the age of the knights the main character awakens with amnesia and must try to escape and learn his own story while attempting to stay alive.
3. PhotoClub by MMMOOO: PhotoClub can help users to adjust, crop and add effects to photos, add clipart and frames, and in this version, users can make beautiful collages and share them via SMS. The regular price of this app is $7.
4. SlickTasks by Glam Software: SlickTasks is a visually-stunning task manager application for organizing a user's life and ‚Äúto-do‚ÄĚ lists. This bestselling BlackBerry app has a retail value of $10 and has been purchased more than 25,000 times.
5. Horoscope Pro by TrustBe: Written by real astrologers with a reputation for accuracy, Horoscope Pro allows users to look deep into the current year or take a quick glimpse into yesterday. With a value of $5, this BlackBerry app is both fun and omnipresent.
6. Personality Psychology Pro by CrazySoft Limited: With Personality Psychology, a $5 value, users can learn about their psyche and have fun at the same time. It includes a massive pack of personality tests and games that amuse and entertain.
About the New BBbundle Web Store:
BBbundle offers BlackBerry and mobile device users deals on Blackberry apps bundled together into one product for a limited amount of time. To learn more about the new BBbundle store, and the causes it supports, visit http://www.bbbundle.com.