– Rhino Marketing Inc., one of North America’s leading online marketing agencies, is set to attend the 15th annual Best Practices in Retail Financial Services Symposium in Orlando, Florida (March 21 – 23, 2010).
Online PR News – 18-March-2010 – – Vancouver, B.C. – Rhino Marketing Inc., one of North America’s leading online marketing agencies, is set to attend the 15th annual Best Practices in Retail Financial Services Symposium in Orlando, Florida (March 21 – 23, 2010). American Banker Association is the organizer of the event.
Rhino Marketing recently opened a new office in Los Angeles, California. This allows Rhino to further facilitate business development in the United States with a focus on the banking industry, as well as improve service to existing U.S. clients.
Attending the Best Practices in Retail Financial Services Symposium will provide Rhino Marketing with the opportunity to connect with influencers and decision makers in the banking industry and to gain key insights into the current customer acquisition challenges being faced by banks and financial institutions, and how Rhino can assist them with new and innovative approaches. Keynote speakers at this symposium include:
• Ricky Brown, Senior Executive Vice President and Manager of Banking Network, BB&T (The Client Service Experience at BB&T)
• Diana Starcher, Group Executive Vice President, Wells Fargo Customer Connection, WELLS FARGO BANK (Growing Revenue Through Outstanding Service)
• Brad Dinsmore, Group Executive Vice President, Retail Banking N.A., CITI (Customer Loyalty)
• Peyton R. Patterson, Chairman, President and CEO, NEWALLIANCE BANCSHARES, INC. (Why Community Banks Appeal in the New Financial Paradigm)
Founded in 1997, Rhino Marketing Inc. is a leading Internet marketing services agency. With offices in Canada and the United States, Rhino Marketing Inc. offers clients a single source for the design, execution and ongoing advancement of Internet marketing initiatives. The Rhino Marketing team operates at the intersection of traditional strategy-based marketing and the rapidly evolving digital world of e-marketing, providing clients with a strategic, integrated approach that creates strong results. An active member of its community, Rhino Marketing is involved in a range of charitable and philanthropic organizations, events and initiatives. As Rhino grows and expands as a company, so does their commitment to making the world a better place, locally and globally. For more information, please visit http://www.rhino.ca.
For more information or an interview with Doug Morneau, please contact Paul Holman at email@example.com or at 604.303.1052.