SEO Internet Marketing firm provides 9 free Search Engine Optimization techniques and tips for Google Caffeine, Yahoo and Bing.
Online PR News – 17-March-2010 – – Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Optimization firm provides nine free techniques and tips for maximizing your SEO Internet marketing efforts for Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Including the impending full launch of the Google Caffeine infrastructure and algorithm update. Each of these free tips and techniques are firmly grounded in Best Practice SEO methods and applicable to all major Search Engines and include both on site SEO and off site SEO.
The following free tips and techniques are being provided by Irbtrax SEO Social Media Internet Marketing. To view additional articles and releases related to Search Engine Optimization visit:
To view additional articles and releases related to Google Best Practice SEO methods visit:
1. Review your Meta Title and Description Tags (MTDT)- Your MTDT are very important due to search relevancy and accuracy of site indexing. Clear, concise, and informative Meta Tags produce higher ranking SERP's.
2. Review your sub MTDT- It’s also important to evaluate your sub MTDT to ensure they are accurate, concise, and relevant. Accurate and effective sub MTDT can often rank higher than your primary landing page Meta Tag.
3. Your Title Tag should contain one of your most important keyword search phrases. Be sure it‘s the proper length or it will be truncated.
4. Your Description Tag offers you a chance to clearly and concisely explain what you offer and why people should visit your site. Including a quantifiable benefit or selling point will help reduce click-through. Reducing click-through will result in more traffic. More traffic will result in more leads or sales.
5. Optimize and update website content on a regular basis- Content should be relevant to a site's theme, products or services. It’s also important if this content clearly written, concise and contains proper grammar. After all, your website is a direct reflection of your online image. Keep in mind that content contained graphic images cannot be read by Search Engine spiders.
6. Analyze and improve your Site/page download times- While it's not yet clear how much emphasis Google or other Search Engines are placing on site down load times what is clear is the following: Slow loading websites frustrate visitors. Frustrated visitors look elsewhere for their needs. They will back click off your website and visit your competition. Resulting in a poor conversion rates and lost leads. Keep in mind that many searches are now being done by I-phones. Many I-phone connections tend to be similar to 56K dial up services. Performing a Y2K technology test is highly recommended.
7. Provide fresh and updated website content- Fresh and updated content reflects a site that's not stagnant. Your visitors and Search Engine crawlers take notice of this activity. Your audiences search trends change so it's important to monitor them and change your content to reflect this. Failure to do so will leave the door open for your competition to gain higher Search Engine Results Pages (SERP's).
8. Include only Quality outbound links in your website- There are high quality and low quality outbound links. High quality outbound links are links that are relevant to your website's core subject or service. Avoid link exchange offers (cross linking) that don’t relate at all to your business or service. Also avoid paying for multiple inbound links that are submitted to obscure sources around the globe. Indications are that these practices can result in your site being penalized by Search Engines. Your website should contain high quality outbound links that educate or persuade your visitors. This will increase their Time On Site and lead to more conversions.
9. Create Quality inbound links- Avoid 'link farming' at all costs. This practice can result in your website being penalized. The most effective and highest rated links are those that are created organically through articles, Social Media platforms, press releases, human edited industry related news or resource sites.
For additional details on how your company can its SEO efforts for the Major Search Engines including the impending full launch of Google Caffeine visit the Irbtrax website displayed below the 'Media' section of this release or view:
Google-Caffeine-Updates.php" target="_blank" class="highlight_link">http://www.irbtrax.com/Google-Caffeine-Updates.php
You may also contact Irbtrax by phone or using their private Online Feedback Form.
For leading edge SEO Social Media Internet Marketing and Market Research information follow Irbtrax on Twitter: http://twitter.com/IrbtraxSeo
For high quality and informative press releases follow Online PR News on Twitter: http://twitter.com/onlineprnews
About: Irbtrax provides results oriented Social Media Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, online Public Relations and Market Research Solutions for businesses seeking a competitive advantage. Irbtrax specializes in discovering and using traditional methods in non traditional ways but highly effective ways.