Securing and Auditing Windows 7 seminar will take place in Washington DC, United States on 10 Oct 2012.
Online PR News – 08-September-2012 – Washington DC, United States – This 3-day, hands-on seminar on Securing and Auditing Windows will show delegates the operating system’s many new, upgraded, and standard features, Window 7’s new terms and technologies, the new security features that will change the way users use their desktop.
The students will examine such critical security areas as the local SAM, AppLocker, User Account Controls, Internet Explorer security, BitLocker, Bitlocker To Go, and will explore all aspects of Windows 7, including local users and groups.
Other wotkshop features will include:
- The new Windows firewall and how to configure it;
- The power of local- and AD-based Group Policy to centrally control every Windows 7 desktop;
- The knowledge you need to secure Windows 7 no matter where it is running;
- Hands-on exercises on Windows 7 features, including the new Event Viewer, Event log forwarding;
- New technologies such as SCM and RSAT that allow centralized administration and security controls.
IT Auditors and Managers, System and Security Administrators, Information Security Managers and Analysts, Network Administrators, Security and Desktop Architects; Desktop Administrators, Helpdesk staff, and anyone who runs Windows 7.
More Information about the Securing and Auditing Windows 7 at http://itevent.net/securing-and-auditing-windows-7
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net