Startup Golcio.com announced today that it has been listed as an exhibitor for the 2010 Kairos Summit on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
Online PR News – 16-March-2010 – – Boston, MA (March 16, 2010) — Golcio.com announced today that it has been listed as an exhibitor for the 2010 Kairos Summit on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange. The startup which facilitates doing business with Latin America will be sharing the floor with 100 of the Most Innovative Startups from the US, China, India, Israel, Hungary, the Netherlands, France, Spain,and the UK. The event will take place on April 17, 2010 and more information about the Kairos Summit 2010 can be found at www.kairossociety.com.
“We are very excited about this opportunity,“ noted Juan Figuera, Founder and CEO of Golcio Group, LLC. “The opportunity to exhibit our startup at the NYSE communicates to our clients that we are working hard for them in our goal to help their business grow”. Golcio’s Latin American Small-Medium Size Businesses clients receive a full marketing package that allows their businesses to gain visibility in the international markets. They also enjoy access to:
• A Multilingual Platform (English, Spanish and Portuguese) that is designed to promote their products and/or services.
• A Business Verification System that allows them to prove the authenticity of their businesses which can help them attract more clients.
• A Dedicated Forum where members can discuss business matters related to Import, Export and Outsourcing in the Latin American Markets.
• A Payment Platform which enables them to offer their products and/or services online and process orders on a safe and reliable platform powered by PayPal.
• A Feedback System which allows buyers to review their prospective seller’s reputation on Golcio.
• And many more benefits.
Golcio continues to improve its website based on clients’ feedback as the company strives to execute its mission: “To make it easy to do business with Latin America”.
“We work hard to promote our members’ companies,“ said Figuera. “With that said, it’s really the commitment of all our clients to deliver Top Quality Products and Services to their own clients what makes Golcio a reliable hub for the Latin American markets.”
To pick the Top 100 Most Innovative Student Companies, Kairos performed a challenging selection process in which startups were judged by their Business Model, Target Market, Unique Selling Proposition, Team Members and Corporate Responsibility.
Golcio is a B2B website that makes it easy to do business with Latin America. Golcio’s multilingual (English, Spanish & Portuguese) platform allows users to easily trade their products and services with the Latin American markets.
For more information, please visit www.golcio.com
Golcio refers to Boston, Massachusetts based company Golcio Group, LLC. This news release has been issued by Golcio Group, LLC.