Aarkstore announce a new report "Japan Airlines Corporation - SWOT Analysis " through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 16-March-2010 – – Japan Airlines Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Japan Airlines Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Japan Airlines (JAL) is an air transportation group. It operates air transportation, airline related, travel services, card and leasing and other businesses such as trading, hotel and resort operations. The group primarily operates in Japan. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employs about 49,200 people. The group recorded revenues of JPY2,230.4 billion (approximately $19.6 billion) during the financial year ended March 2008 (FY2008), a decrease of 3.1% compared with 2007. The operating profit of the group was JPY90 billion (approximately $0.8 billion) during FY2008, as compared to operating profit of JPY22.9 billion (approximately $0.2 billion) in 2007. The net profit was JPY16.9 billion (approximately $0.1 billion) in 2008, as compared to net loss of JPY16.3 billion (approximately $0.1 billion) in 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Japan Airlines Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Japan Airlines Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Japan Airlines Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on Japan Airlines Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Japan Airlines Corporation
Valuable Point :
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, please visit :