Aarkstore announce a new report "Airgas, Inc. - SWOT Analysis " through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 15-March-2010 – – Airgas, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Airgas, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Airgas is primarily engaged in the distribution of industrial, medical, and specialty gases, and welding, safety, and related products through its subsidiaries. The company produces nitrous oxide and dry ice, liquid carbon dioxide and atmospheric merchant gases, and distributes process chemicals, refrigerants, and ammonia products. Airgas operates in the US and Canada. It is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania and employs more than 14,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $4,349.5 million in the financial year ended March 2009 (FY2009), an increase of 8.3% over FY2008. The operating profit of the company was $524.9 million in FY2009, an increase of 10.3% over FY2008. The net profit was $261.1 million in FY2009, an increase of 16.9% over FY2008.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Airgas, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Airgas, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Airgas, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Airgas, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Airgas, Inc.
Valuable Point :
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, please visit :