Channel Partners Gain Guidance for Cloud Consulting, Design and Deployment Services
Online PR News – 28-August-2012 – August 27, 2012: – The VAR Guy, the IT channel’s most influential blog, has launched a Private and Public Cloud InfoCenter (http://www.thevarguy.com/cloud), designed to give VARs a comprehensive guide to cloud consulting, design and deployment services. The InfoCenter, sponsored exclusively by VMware, has launched in coordination with VMworld 2012 San Francisco.
“The VAR Guy’s readers are seeking guidance to leverage virtualization as the building block for public and private cloud solutions,” said Amy Katz, president of Nine Lives Media, publisher of The VAR Guy. “Our Private and Public Cloud InfoCenter provides that guidance, offering a rich mix of editorial content plus comprehensive information from VMware.”
The InfoCenter includes daily blogs, FastChat Videos, white papers, research analysis and other timely content to assist channel partners as they extend their virtualization strategies into the cloud.
Rich with targeted editorial content, InfoCenters across Nine Lives Media’s properties allow sponsors to engage leading communities within the IT channel:
• Value-added resellers (VARs) on The VAR Guy (http://www.thevarguy.com)
• Managed services providers (MSPs) on MSPmentor (http://www.mspmentor.net)
• Cloud services providers (CSPs) on Talkin’ Cloud (http://www.talkincloud.com)
For more information contact:
• Sponsorships: Amy Katz, president, Nine Lives Media, firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-468-0092
• Editorial Content: Joe Panettieri, editorial director, Nine Lives Media, email@example.com or 212-204-4206
About Nine Lives Media
Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton Media, defines emerging IT media markets and disrupts established IT media markets. The company’s IT channel-centric online communities include MSPmentor (www.MSPmentor.net), The VAR Guy (www.TheVARguy.com), Talkin’ Cloud (www.TalkinCloud.com), VARtweet (www.VARtweet.com) and MSPtweet (www.MSPtweet.com). For more information, visit www.NineLivesMediaInc.com.