EzCheckPrinting check writer was updated for small business and accountants with new QuickBooks and Quicken printing feature. Free trial is available at www.halfpricesoft.com
Online PR News – 21-August-2012 – New York, NY – The best way to know the software is to use it. That is why small business accounting software provider, Halfpricesoft.com, announced the new improved edition of ezCheckPrinting check writer software is available for free test drive. Businesses and CPAs can download and try ezCheckPrinting at www.halfpricesoft.com with no cost and no obligation.
EzCheckPrinting is the stand-alone PC check printing software. From saving time and money, to increasing security and convenience, ezCheckprinting offers users numerous advantages. Halfpricesoft.com updated ezCheckPrinting with many new features:
- New data backup and restore feature
- New QuickBooks Virtual Printer which allows Quicken and QuickBooks users to print checks on blank stock easily and Inexpensively
- Enhance user interface which is more user-friendly
Known for affordability and ease-of-use, ezCheckPrinting check writing software is highly popular with small to mid-sized corporations, government agencies, non-profits and financial institutions. All user have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. User can write and print a check with just a few clicks.
"We found most software on the market were too complex and too expensive for small business owners," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "We believe small business owners should focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run the software. We wanted to build something that was user friendly, super simple, affordable & totally risk free."
With the new version, users can create personalized checks in house easily by adding the company logo on the bank checks, modify the fonts, add new labels or add signature. The main features of this check writer software include:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Priced at $39 (FREE through online special offers), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any business. Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
To start the free test drive, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of innovative 1099, W2 and Payroll Software solutions for accountants and small to medium size businesses. And its popular business and personal Check printing software can save user both time and money.