Aarkstore announce a new report "Britannia Industries Ltd. - SWOT Analysis" through its vast collection of market reserach report.
Online PR News – 12-March-2010 – – Britannia Industries Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Britannia Industries Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Britannia Industries Limited (Britannia) is engaged in the provision of bakery products, including biscuits, bread, rusk and cakes, and dairy products. The company primarily operates in India. The company's products include 50-50, Good Day, Little Hearts, Marie Gold, Milk Bikis, Nice Time, NutriChoice, Pure Magic, Tiger, and Treat. It is headquartered in Kolkata, India and employed about 1,982 people as on March 2009. The company recorded revenues of INR34,212.3 million (approximately $746.5 million) during fiscal year March 2009 (FY2009), an increase of 23.2% over FY2008. The operating profit of the company was INR1,782.4 million (approximately $38.9 million) during FY2009, a decrease of 15.4% compared with FY2008. The net profit was INR1,514.8 million (approximately $33.1 million) in FY2009, a decrease of 14.6% compared with FY2008.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Britannia Industries Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Britannia Industries Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Britannia Industries Ltd.
-Data is supplemented with details on Britannia Industries Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Britannia Industries Ltd.
Valuable Point :
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information, please visit :