Zachman Enterprise Architecture: Modelling Workshop Zachman Certification offered by IRM UK will take place in London, United Kingdom on 1 Oct 2012.
Online PR News – 17-August-2012 – London – This newly revised four day Zachman Enterprise Architecture seminar and workshop, based on the recently released Zachman Framework V3.0, for the first time incorporates actual modeling experience.
It is based on actual Enterprise experience and is designed to give the participants hands-on experience creating both “Primitive” (architecture) models as well as “Composite” (implementation) models.
The seminar and workshop will prepare delegates for both levels of the Zachman Certified- Enterprise Architect program: Zachman Certified™ - Enterprise Architect Associate Level 1 and Level 2.
- A sense of urgency for aggressively pursuing Enterprise Architecture;
- A comprehensive definition (description) of Enterprise Architecture;
- A strategy for reducing “time-to-market” for systems implementations to virtually zero;
- Strategy for integration beyond jurisdiction (Interoperability);
- Architectural Principles for meeting enterprise requirements;
- Differentiation of Enterprise Architecture from Systems Implementation;
- Creating Enterprise Strategy Models which form the basis for Enterprise Architecture;
- Differentiation of Ontology from Methodology;
- Utilizing Enterprise Architecture for operational decision making;
- Ensuring traceability across the artifacts for impact analysis and change management;
- BPM, SOA, BI, MDA, ITIL, etc. in the context of the Zachman Framework.
Event organizer: IRM UK
More Information about the Zachman Enterprise Architecture: Modelling Workshop Zachman Certification at http://itevent.net/zachman-enterprise-architecture-modelling-workshop-zachman-certification
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net