411US.info has announced the addition of links for Local Weather, Top National and Political News, Weather and Travel Links for residents of, and visitors to, Wisconsin cities.
Online PR News – 15-August-2012 – ROANOKE, VIRGINIA – Wisconsin citizens and visitors can use the websites for home, family, business and travel use to find information on demand including...
• News, Weather, and Sports – Both local and national, including 2012 election political news. National and local Wisconsin news, sports and weather is available on linked websites.
• Local Information – Links to the websites of leading local Wisconsin newspapers and TV stations. Links to maps, TV listings, and some government sites.
• Travel - Provides access to travel sites; to compare prices; to book trips; and to view local information on Wisconsin destinations. Travelers can keep up with news and events in both destination and hometown.
• Reference – Allows quick lookup links for dictionary, encyclopedia and Internet search sites. Also, links to political news and opinion sites to follow news of the 2012 election and events of the Republican and Democratic Convention. Visitors to Wisconsin music festivals or on business for agricultural, manufacturing, sports or education purposes can keep up with information both in their destination and hometowns.
• Health - Allows users to research top Health websites for patients, parents and seniors to find authoritative health information, and patient opinions and reviews of medicines.
• Business – Allows quick access to news, reference and research for leaders, employees and members of the Travel and Tourism, Manufacturing, Transportation and Agricultural Industries.
• Government – Allows access to many federal, state, county and city government websites. (Those that use the standard government domain name layout.) Allows citizens to access sometimes hard-to-find information on government services, departments and contacts.
• Religion – Allows users to find information on major religions, and on faith blogs, and to find houses of worship (Protestant, Catholic, Muslim, Jewish) when they travel.
• Shopping - Selecting “Reviews” allows a shopper to find the best product, then “Buy/Sell" to find and buy the best product at the BEST PRICE. (Or to sell items.)
• Community - Provides quick, one-click (or touch) access to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest.
The Wisconsin cities and their domain names are:
Eau Claire: www.411EauClaire.info
Fond Du Lac: www.411FondDuLac.info
Green Bay: www.411GreenBay.info
(Residents in larger cities can access the site via their domain name - for example, 411Milwaukee.info; residents of smaller Wisconsin localities can go to 411US.info, and enter their zip code in the box in the upper right of the page, to access their local information.)
The websites of the localities in Wisconsin provide information for Internet users from beginners to power users to travelers (and vacationers) to sports enthusiasts to government and tourism and aerospace workers.
• Beginners, will welcome the categorized, well-organized menu. It creates a user-friendly, guided Internet experience for getting information.
• Executives and power users can use 411US.info to quickly look up information every day, hour, and minute. The site provides these users with a powerful tool of technology to efficiently retrieve information. For these power users, 411US.info serves as a sophisticated, always-on-top bookmark system, allowing rapid movement from one website to another.
• For travelers, businessmen and women, vacationers and tourists, 411US.info provides quick access to travel sites. These users can also look up local information at their destination location, including news, weather, and events. When away from home, travelers can change the zip code to their home zip code to keep up with what's happening in their hometowns.
• 411US.info is a great education reference tool - to quickly research definitions, articles, maps, and how-to's, and Internet searches whether at home, at school, at work or while traveling.
Jerry Guzi, founder of 411US.info, said, "I created the site to provide a clear, clean, and organized way to retrieve information, on demand. I wanted to provide an information menu that works for everyone to find what we want, when we want it."
Gary Hynden, owner of The Original Hartstone Pottery, Inc. (www.hartstonepottery.com/ target="_blank" class="highlight_link">http://www.hartstonepottery.com/) says:
“You really need to check out the site … It is truly a one-stop resource for finding any information you could possibly need....news, sports, weather, shopping, researching. You won't believe it. There are links to everything you can imagine. And simple.
The site is 411US.info. Put it on your favorites bar; you'll use it every day!“
In addition, 411US.info and the associated linked sites can be translated (with the help of Google Translate!) into French, Italian, German, Spanish, or Japanese.
To find more information, go to the Wisconsin websites listed above, go to www.411US.info (and enter a zip code in the upper right box), like on Facebook at facebook.com/411US.info, follow on Twitter at: twitter.com/411USinfo, or Contact Chelsea Camper or Jerry Guzi at: feedback@411US.info.
# # #