EgisTec launches CloudHub, a cloud-based file management solution to manage multiple cloud storage accounts
Online PR News – 14-August-2012 – Taiwan/Taipei – TAIPEI, Taiwan, 14 August, 2012 – EgisTec, developer of UniQXcess, released a new productivity app called CloudHub. CloudHub is a cloud-based file management solution for handling multiple cloud storage accounts with limited free storage space. By combining the free space available in these accounts, it enables users to enjoy unlimited free space and conveniently manage them with only one single login using CloudHub. With the advanced CloudBoost technology, users can also enjoy faster downloading and uploading of their files. Furthermore, there is no risk of data leakage as the files are transmitted within the cloud environment.
“These days, savvy and cost conscious internet users have multiple cloud storage accounts so that they can take advantage of the unique offerings of each product and the free space availability. However, managing all of them can be a hassle with multiple login requirements and users can get muddled with so many different cloud storage interface.” said EgisTec’s chief developer. “So, our team envisioned a product to allow users to have a bird’s eye view of all their cloud storage in one single account. This tool not only improves productivity and convenience, it also helps users to save money by unifying all the available free storage space into one huge account.”
CloudHub currently supports popular storage providers such as DropBox, SugarSync and Box, with more coming in the future. Files can easily be downloaded and uploaded from the PC client and viewed offline in multiple handheld devices. Furthermore users can sync their files from Cloud to Android devices and open in-App applications directly. All files are backed-up locally so even if the cloud storage is no longer inexistent, users will still be able to view them in their CloudHub account.
Key features of CloudHub include:
• Multiple cloud storage providers can be unified into one single account, using one single username and password
• Bird’s eye view of multiple cloud storage in one window
• Faster file downloads & uploads
• Sync files from Cloud to Android devices.
• Upload local files from PC client
• File Upload: Upload files, photos, videos etc. to the CloudHub directly from Android devices
• Local Files: Downloaded files are available on the device for offline viewing.
• Files can be directly opened from the Cloud into other Apps i.e. Office editors, picture editors etc.
• Multi-Device Support: CloudHub can be installed on Windows PC, Android Phone and Tablet.
Compatibility, Pricing and Availability
Windows version is a 30-day trial, and the Pro is $29.95
Android: Lite version and Pro version ($0.99)
For more information, please visit http://www.egistec.com/en/cloud/cloudhub.aspx
Egis Technology Inc. (EgisTec), a leading provider for software security applications. The brand is backed by a team of expert developers who have been in the software development industry for many years. EgisTec headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, with an office in Hangzhou, China.
For more information please visit www.egistec.com