Back from its annual maintenance, the 100-passenger boutique cruise ship boasts improved and modernized facilities for ultimate passenger luxury
Online PR News – 10-March-2010 – – San Diego, CA, March 5th, 2010–Galapagos Island travelers aboard the M/V Legend will be sailing more lavishly than ever before: Wildlife Vacations, Inc., the premier travel and tour operator for adventure packages and high-end Galapagos tours & cruises, re-introduced its newly renovated M/V Legend cruise ship with more modern features and upgrades than ever before.
After a routine maintenance period, the M/V Legend continues to offer all the amenities of a large cruise liner without sacrificing the intimacy one would expect on a small sailing craft, and consequently allows guests to enjoy all the luxuries.
The modernized Legend is equipped with five decks, a swimming pool, exercise equipment, a library, 24-hour/pay medical service, international phone/fax/internet service, a glass-bottom boat, the most technologically advanced safety system in the archipelago, and much more.
Moreover, its 45 cabins all include twin beds, convertible double “Queen Size” beds, and private facilities, among other amenities.
In addition to the updated guest facilities, the ship’s parts were tuned up, or replaced, to ensure the safest and smoothest sail for passengers. New features added to the M/V Legend, include:
• Guest beds are larger and more comfortable with brand new linens
• New decoration of Neptune Bar, the ship’s main bar
• Maintenance of propeller machines
• Maintenance of fire detector and extinguishing system, for both hot and cold water
• Upgrading the air conditioning system in Neptune Bar and on balcony cabins, each with its own controller
• Audio system upgraded throughout ship
• General maintenance of furnishings and window cabins with UV protection.
• Maintenance of sailing and communication equipment, hull, propellers, shafts and the ship's steering.
• General maintenance of the dinghies and outboards
“Check out all of the exciting new features and more about the M/V Galapagos Legend visit www.GalapagosLegend.com” states Jonathan R. Pinto, President and CEO of Wildlife Vacations, Inc.
About Wildlife Vacations Inc.
Since 1976, Galapagos Cruises and Vacations from Wildlife Vacations, Inc. has offered exceptional upscale adventure cruises and soft- adventure vacation travel packages to Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Peru, the Amazon and the highlights of South America. From custom cruises for families, to group charters for corporations, Galapagos Cruises and Vacations facilitates entire trips for individuals, private parties, families, special interest, corporate travel and incentive travel for groups of almost any size.
Learn more by visiting: www.Galapagos-Inc.com or calling 877. 385. 1433