With a recently reinvented certification program, IT professionals will get a glimpse of some of the major upgrades in Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Online PR News – 02-August-2012 – New York City, NY – New York, NY - With the much anticipated release of Windows Server 2012, NetCom Learning is offering a free 3-part webinar series on the latest Microsoft version update of its Server OS, the company announced today.
The new server technology of Windows Server 2012 helps businesses increase the flexibility of their server infrastructure while saving time and reducing costs. The upcoming webinar details the updates that Windows Server 2012 has on Windows 8, said NetCom Learning CEO Russell Sarder.
“With recent changes to the Microsoft certification program, it’s important that anyone wanting to maintain their skills in Windows Server Manager be well-versed in requirements to maintain certification. This webinar will not only prepare individuals for that certification but introduce the latest skills,” Sarder said.
Getting certification in Windows Server 2012 demonstrates a comprehension of the primary set of Windows Server skills that apply to multiple areas in a business environment. This certification is also a prerequisite for earning the MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification or/and the MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification.
Learn how the Windows Server 2012 applies to any business career.
The webinars will serve as a good starting point to learn more about Windows Server 2012. The 3-part webinars are as follow:
• Free Webinar: Windows Server 2012 Part 1 - Server Management will be held from 3 to 4 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 16. The webinar will cover what’s new in Server Manager in Windows Server 2012, including: Windows PowerShell and Server Core Enhancements; Active Directory; Dynamic Access Control; and Introducing IP Address Management.
• Free Webinar: Windows Server 2012 Part 2 - Storage, Networking and Availability will take place from 3 to 4 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 23. This webinar will cover Storage Enhancements; what’s new in Remote Access; new and improved networking technologies; and availability enhancements.
• Free Webinar: Windows Server 2012 Part 3 - Hyper-V will wrap up the series from 1 to 2 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 30. The webinar will cover Storage Enhancements; what’s new in Networking and in Guest Clustering and VM Monitoring; introduce Hyper-V Replica; Virtual Machine Movement in Hyper-V; and more.
Public schedules for Boot Camp in Las Vegas and accelerated classes in New York will be launched starting in late October.
The webinars will be conducted by Richard Oertle, who is one of NetCom Learning’s experts in the Server and Collaboration field. Oertle has been an IT specialist for more than 30 years and a Microsoft Certified Trainer since 1995. He has 11 years as a Microsoft SharePoint expert, and his accomplishments in courseware design recently prompted Microsoft to ask him to contribute to the official SharePoint 2010 courseware. His specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, Windows 7, SQL Server and Windows Server 2008, with a passion for Microsoft Lync Server. His boot camp students enjoy unprecedented pass-rates and scores on their certification exams.
NetCom Learning students in all disciplines boast significant pass rates on certification exams. NetCom’s instructors also have an 8.9 out of 9 student rating, one of the industry’s highest.
NetCom Learning is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS), Cisco Learning Partner, CompTIA Platinum Partner, EC-Council Accredited Training Center, Adobe Authorized Training Center, designated Autodesk Training Center and many others. NetCom’s training excellence has earned the Microsoft 2007 Worldwide Learning Solutions Partner of the Year as well as numerous other training awards for quality and customer satisfaction by CompTIA, EC-Council and other vendors. NetCom Learning was also named to the 2011 Training Companies Watch List by TrainingIndustry.com and was named “Company of the Year” by the American Business Awards.
Get started on the course to IT and certification by enrolling in the 3-part webinar on Windows Server 2012; visit:
• Windows Server 2012 Part 1 - Server Management - http://www.netcomlearning.com/webinars/333/Free-Webinar-Windows-Server-2012-Part-1-Server-Management-training.html?advid=412
• Windows Server 2012 Part 2 - Storage, Networking and Availability - http://www.netcomlearning.com/webinars/334/Free-Webinar-Windows-Server-2012-Part-2-Storage-Networking-and-Availability-training.html?advid=412
• Windows Server 2012 Part 3 - Hyper-V - http://www.netcomlearning.com/webinars/336/Free-Webinar-Windows-Server-2012-Part-3-HyperV-training.html?advid=412
About NetCom Learning
NetCom Learning is the innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 500, serviced over 23,000 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 55,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named to Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2011 IT Training Companies Watch List by TrainingIndustry.com and was named “Company of the Year” by the American Business Awards.
The purpose of NetCom Learning is to promote the values of lifelong learning.