Bharatbook.com added a new report on "Pacific OCS Upstream Oil & Gas Fiscal Regime: 2010" provides a detailed scenario of upstream oil and gas laws and their impact on the cash flows.
Online PR News – 07-March-2010 – – Pacific OCS Upstream Oil & Gas Fiscal Regime: 2010
GlobalData’s United States, Pacific OCS upstream oil and gas fiscal regime report is an essential source for information related to the upstream fiscal system enacted in United States, Pacific OCS’s oil and gas industry. This report contains information related to various types of payments that are to be made by any oil and gas producing company to the host government. The report provides the most recent laws and tax policies in the country. Each fiscal report is supported by a fully editable and interactive Excel model, where all the fiscal terms are applied on a hypothetical base asset. This interactive Excel model, with the latest fiscal term information, is the most appropriate tool to evaluate the profitability of operating oil and gas fields under the country’s fiscal environment.
- The report provides detailed information on governing laws, licensing authorities, type of contracts and licensing information in country’s upstream oil and gas industry.
- The report provides information on the latest fiscal terms applicable in the country’s upstream industry. These range from exploration obligations, relinquishments to royalties and taxes.
- Deductions, depreciation and amortization related information is also covered in the report.
- Covers sample cash flows and the methodology to apply a fiscal system on an oil and gas field in the country.
- Base asset valuation with government take, contractor take, gross revenue split is provided in the report.
- Sample asset NPV sensitivities to discount rates are also provided in the report.
- Interactive Excel models can be used to derive valuations, sensitivities and cash flows based on the custom inputs by the user in the model. These custom inputs vary from field production data, cost information, price information and fiscal terms information.
Reasons to buy
- The report provides a detailed scenario of upstream oil and gas laws and their impact on the cash flows.
- The report will allow you to value a prospective investment target through a comprehensive and real-time fiscal analysis and focused methodologies.
- The report with interactive model will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Decide on market entry strategies in specific markets and understand the impact a country’s fiscal policies on your future assets.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=132525&rt=Pacific-OCS-Upstream-Oil-Gas-Fiscal-Regime-2010.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook