“Over the years, I’ve learned that many people are intimidated by the prospect of discussing their situation with an attorney, and these events are a way for me to help alleviate their concerns and help them find answers to their most pressing questions.”says Barbara M. Pizzolato.
“During the seminar, I discuss a number of realistic scenarios that have resulted from poor estate planning or no estate planning at all and explain how those situations could have been avoided” added Ms. Pizzolato.
Some of the topics to be discussed by speaker Barbara M. Pizzolato include:
* The right and wrong ways to leave someone inheritance.
* Why using a Will to distribute your assets requires probate in Florida.
* How a court may appoint the person to handle your estate as they see fit!
* Important steps to take to avoid costly and time consuming guardianship proceedings and probate in Florida.
* Why and when your Trust and other estate documents need to be updated.
* Why you may not owe Federal Estate Taxes.
* The simple step that can prevent what happened to Terri Schiavo from happening to you.
* Why Living Trusts can save big money and big headaches for you and your family.
The Date, Time and Location of the Free Estate Planning Seminar are:
July 19, 2012 at 2:00 pm
August 9, 2012 at 2:00 pm
Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers
12600 University Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33907
Free Refreshments Provided
Call our 24 hour reservation line at 866-544-6383
Today to Make your Reservation to attend this Free Estate Planning Seminar.