The company has a successful track record in the Professional Employer Organization Industry.
Online PR News – 15-July-2012 – Tulsa,OK – Kruse PEO, one of the well-known PEO companies in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area makes available a comprehensive range of quality PEO services. The various solutions can be customized to suit individual preferences and different sizes and budgets of businesses. They help businesses have their complicated non-revenue generating responsibilities skillfully and cost-effectively taken care of while they concentrate on their core, revenue-generating obligations. The integrated solutions help to enhance business value. Kruse PEO has an admirable track record in the area of PEO.
PEO Services Provided
Kruse PEO’s extensive list of solutions covers the following:
• Human resources administration – This comprises solutions such as employee interviews, screening and selection, employee performance reviews, maintenance of personnel files, development and updating of workplace policies, procedures and employee handbooks; and employee orientations.
• Payroll and tax administration – Services include managing paychecks and stubs, payroll delivery, Section 125 pre-tax administration, customized reports, new hire reporting, wage/hour law compliance, FICA, SUTA and FUTA quarterly reports, vacation and sick time accruals and flexible spending accounts.
• Workers’ Compensation Administration – The Company’s Workers’ Compensation reporting is quite detailed and incorporates the name of the insurance provider, employee name, employee wages, policy number, Workers’ Compensation class code and description, and total premiums owed.
• Employer Liability Management – Services include unemployment claims administration, safety and loss control programs, employee handbooks, safety reviews and Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI).
• Immigration Compliance – Covers recruitment support, monitoring of expiry date, I-9 compliance, information about updates in employer immigration rules, employee public inspection files, E-verify program management and “No Match” letter responses and compliance.
• Risk Management – The Company carries out services such as arranging safety training, assessment of loss trends, claims management for work-related injuries, Workers’ Compensation insurance, creation of a company safety manual and co-ordination and arrangement of safety meetings such as those between employers and employees.
• Benefit Administration – The Company can develop an impressive employee benefits package incorporating elements such as personal accident insurance, prescription drug plans, long term and short term disability, supplemental cancer plans, educational assistance, life insurance and credit union.
• Regulatory and government compliance – This includes upkeep and storage of employee files, employee termination, SSN (Social Security Number) verification, EPLI solutions, FMLA administration and drug testing.
About Kruse PEO
Kruse PEO is an expert Professional Employer Organization that caters to clients from all across the US. The company adopts a co-employment approach to deliver its various solutions. Its services are characterized by professionalism, accuracy, reliability, expert advice wherever required and accountability. More information about the company’s PEO services is available on its website - http://www.peoservicescompany.com.