As of April 2012, $700,000 renovations have been completed on the Best Western Gardens hotel near Joshua Tree, offering all-new accommodations, including bedding, furniture, flat-screen TVs and more.
Online PR News – 13-July-2012 – Twentynine Palms, CA – Twentynine Palms, CA – Completed in April of this year, the Best Western Gardens hotel’s $700,000 investment in extensive guest room renovations has allowed the property to now feature brand-new bedding, furniture, lighting and electronic devices.
Guests of the updated property can take advantage of in-room amenities, such as:
• Flat-screen TVs with HBO channels
• Luxurious new bedding with plush linens
• Contemporary furniture and interior décor
• Modern lighting fixtures
With the completion of recent guest room upgrades, a total remodeling of the main lobby area will soon be underway, providing a more modern and spacious public area for visitors to check in.
Visit http://www.bestwesterngardens.com/ or call (760) 367-9141 to learn more about this recently renovated Joshua Tree hotel.
In addition to the new features offered, guests of the Best Western Gardens can explore existing amenities that include:
• Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access
• Free hot and cold breakfast buffets served daily
• In-room refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers
• A large outdoor heated pool and whirlpool spa with shaded deck area and water misters
• Access to a business center and exercise room
• Complimentary guest receptions (Wednesday evenings)
• Spacious in-room work desks
Ideally situated off Highway 62 and within close proximity of the Twentynine Palms Marine Corps base and a variety of popular attractions, this affordable California hotel offers comfortable lodging in a scenic desert setting. Travelers can enjoy convenient access to hotspots that include the Joshua Tree National Park, Mojave National Preserve, Joshua Tree Village, and several local events and festivities.
Find more information about the Best Western Gardens hotel by visiting: http://www.bestwesterngardens.com/ or calling (760) 367-9141.