From stamped concrete, to acid staining and even polished concrete, Artistic Concrete Surfaces offers a wide range of solutions
Online PR News – 11-July-2012 – 7/10/2012, Olathe, KS – Olathe, KS Polished concrete floors have come a long way from the days of yore when people preferred them as low cost alternatives to expensive floorings. Professional contractors like Artistic Concrete Surfaces offer a wide range of solutions including polished concrete flooring.
"Polished concrete floorings differ in durability, sustainability, slip resistance, beauty, stain resistance, and price. Make sure that you are aware of the subtle differences caused by these services and choose one that is apt for you," says the spokesperson at Artistic Concrete Surfaces.
Among solutions offered by the Company include:
- Floor preparation and coating removal: This is done to prepare a floor for concrete flooring. Thus existing structures, overlays and mortar are removed to return the floor to its original look.
- Concrete Sealing: They also help in staining and sealing the concrete. This service is ideal in low traffic areas like basements.
- Broadcast Epoxy Coating: This system blends multiple colored aggregates that provide an attractive finish to the floor and is ideal for places where slip resistance yet quality appearance is required.
- Concrete Polish: This process follows a series of steps that make an ordinary surface look shiny and also make it durable and slip resistance.
- Decorative Concrete Polish: This process is a follow up on concrete polish, where colors or decorative saw cuts are added. Companies looking to stamp their company logo or name on their floor surfaces usually use this process.
- Hiper Floor System: The Hiper system was introduced by Husqavarna and comes with a 10 year warranty. The in-depth and multi step system makes the floor durable without losing its sheen and stain resistance.
- Certishine Floor System: Certishine system offers 15 years of warranty against acidic staining. In fact, it is claimed that the floor can even hold jet fuel.
"Our experts make sure that they speak to clients and understand their needs in terms of traffic, possibilities of spillage and staining, etc. and then suggest a system that is apt for them," adds the spokesperson. The Company is accredited by the American Concrete Institute.
About ACS: Artistic Concrete Surfaces offers a whole range of concrete flooring options including stamped concrete patios, stain concrete, concrete sealing etc.
To know more, visit, http://www.kansascityconcrete.com