Ramoji Film City celebrates the onset of monsoon with eight weeks of fun-filled activities and entertainment with magic of cinema starting from July 1 to August 31.
Online PR News – 11-July-2012 – Hyderabad – Hyderabad, 10th July 2012: Ramoji Film City celebrates the onset of monsoon with eight weeks of fun-filled activities and entertainment with magic of cinema starting from July 1 to August 31. ‘Monsoon Masti’ is an occasion for the entire family to experience an amazing array of non-stop masti and unlimited fun.
The special Monsoon packages are available for tourists visiting in groups and the day visiting package includes lunch. Tourists can avail special stay packages at the luxury hotel Sitara and the comfort hotel Tara at reasonable prices. Visitors can enjoy a tour of Ramoji Film City, poolside games – mini volley ball, tug of war, gunny bag race and an evening with ‘treasure hunt with clues’, mock shooting and a DJ. They can also avail special offers at the Spa, Food & Beverage, a special evening entertainment and a blissful stay at any of the hotels.
Range of Options to choose from: An array of Day and Residential Packages for Tourist groups, families and youngsters.
• Option 1: Stay at the Luxury Hotel Sitara for couple - prices ranging from Rs.3750 to Rs. 7375 per head per night for a minimum of two nights.
• Option 2: Stay at the Comfort Hotel Tara for Rs. 2625 per head per night for two nights for couple.
• Option 3: Stay at Shantiniketan for Rs. 1875 per head per night for a minimum of two nights stay for couple.
• The packages are unique from other packages offered at Ramoji and are inclusive of buffet breakfast and dinner, privileged entries for shows and attractions at Eureka and Movie Magic respectively, special discounts on F&B, laundry and spa.
• Group Option : Monsoon special Day tour package – offers lunch inclusive entry ticket to Army, Navy, Air force, Hospitals, Insurance, Banks, Associations etc , for minimum group size of 50 persons. The day package costs: Rs 600/- for Adult, Rs 500/- for Child (3-12 Yrs).
Ramoji Film City beckons its visitors with its sprawling film locales, make-believe sets, rain-splashed manicured gardens and cascading fountains. Entertainment is guaranteed with thrill rides and live stunt shows, games, mock shoots and a number of engaging activities. At Ramoji Movie Magic, visitors will be left spell bound as the fascinating world of movies comes alive. A stroll around Filmi Duniya with its stunning sets of world cities inspired from ancient and medieval times is bound to transport you back in time, while the modern sets take you to another world. One can also enjoy unusual acoustics and special effects at the Ramoji Tower.
Along with all the fun and adventure, the multi-cuisine thematic restaurants at the Film City offer delicious dishes to pamper the taste buds of food lovers. The Shopping options are bound to attract the visitors with the colorful and unique variety of merchandise available at multiple boutiques across Ramoji Film City.
About Ramoji Film City:
The 1666-acre Ramoji Film City, established by the Ramoji Group is the world’s largest integrated film studio complex as certified by Guinness World Records and one of Asia’s most popular tourism and recreation destination. Every year, over a million tourists come to the complex to revel in the rejuvenating fantasies of a dream world. With spectacular locations, enthralling entertainment options for all age groups, exciting attractions, events, food, shopping and luxury accommodation, Ramoji Film City offers a unique experience to everyone.
And filmmakers, who create dazzling celluloid dreams for people around the world, turn to Ramoji Film City for matchless services and facilities. The complex’s state-of-the-art infrastructure and incomparable professional expertise have already been feted by many international filmmakers.
For more details visit www.ramojifilmcity.com
For further information, please contact Perfect Relations
Vishal Thapa – 97018 34446