Renub Research (http://renub.com/reports/showdetails.aspx?id=59) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Payment Market, Users Worldwide & Countries Forecast to 2014” report to its offering
Online PR News – 05-July-2012 – Roswell, United States – In today’s digital economy mobile payments is one of the fastest emerging market. The mobile payments market is one of the fastest emerging segments of the digital economy. The total value of global mobile payments is likely to surpass US$ 500 Billion by 2014. A large portion of this growth is a result of the fact that the internet and mobile telecommunications have full-fledged and become highly unified. Keeping in mind the world population which stands at 7 Billion, it’s surprising to regard that 87% of the world’s population are equipped with mobile phone. The Mobile devices with the advent of smartphones have become highly ubiquitous and more capable.
The users accessing internet through the Mobile devices has doubled than through fixed-line broadband. This continuous growth and penetration in the mobile payment space represents significant prospects and risks for various investors.
IT is clear that mobile payments present an enormous prospect for investors. Many contending technologies and solutions are vying for dominance in the Mobile Payment landscape. Mobile payments may serve to shift the current banking infrastructure towards Mobile payment in the long run. The region where there is no real banking infrastructure and the population is largely un-banked represents high prospects for Mobile Payment adoption. It’s not hard for customers to adopt Mobile Payment in these places so these platforms can become dominant very rapidly.
Renub Research report entitled “Mobile Payment Market, Users Worldwide & Countries Forecast to 2014” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth mobile payments space. We recommend this report as must-read insight for mobile commerce stakeholders the world over.
The report covers the following points
• Studied growth forecasts and worldwide mobile payment market sizing from (2011 to 2014)
• Analysed growth forecast and worldwide mobile payment users from (2011 to 2014)
• Worldwide mobile payment market share and users share from (2011 to 2014)
• Digest regional (North America, Latin America, Asia, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa) mobile payment market Share and users share (2010 – 2014)
• Country-level mobile payment market and users analysis (2009 – 2014)
• Explore and identify opportunities in the exciting m-payments market
• Analyse data forecasts and commentary on NFC-capable Handsets; NFC Payment Market; Mobile
Ticketing Users - and Market; Mobile Money Transfer Market and Users (2011 – 2014)
• Understand the drivers and inhibitors within the m-payments ecosystem
• Review regional trends and key developments region wise
• Learn more about key players like Google – Google Wallet, E-Bay – PayPal, ISIS, Visa - Visa Wallet,
American Express – Serve
Key Players Analysis
This section covers the key facts about the major companies that play an important role in Mobile Payment Market. The companies analyzed in this section are as follows: Google – Google Wallet, E-Bay – PayPal, ISIS, Visa - Visa Wallet, American Express – Serve. All the companies have been analyzed from three headings
1) Companies Initiative or Strategy Mobile Payment Industry
2) Strength of the company in mobile payment industry
3) Weakness of the company in mobile payment industry
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 100 paid databases.
Sales & Marketing Div
Phone: +1-678-302-0700 (USA) +91-120-254-5750 (India)