The Go-To Guide For All Things Green
Online PR News – 04-March-2010 – – Shoppers searching for eco-friendly finds now have a go-to guide for all things green, for all aspects of their lives. The OG Green Guide is an exclusive directory of distinguished green people, places, products, companies & causes. The new website enables visitors to easily explore a treasure trove of green living resources and discover green goodies from beauty to building, food to fashion, and much more.
Unlike other directories, the pure and simple, uncluttered design enables visitors to browse through listings without distraction, focusing solely on finding green living resources. Visitors will also find exclusive discounts from their favorite eco-friendly brands. The OG Green Guide connects customers to businesses by linking them to a wide variety of environmentally conscious companies' websites.
Companies advertising in the guide via ad listings and banner ads reach savvy eco-conscious consumers devoted to a sustainable lifestyle, as well as those just going green. The Organic Gurus harness the power of Facebook and Twitter to bring a large and ever-growing audience of "greenies" to the guide.
The OG Green Guide is not just a free directory where any "greenwasher" can post an ad. Each business, organization and individual listed in the OG Green Guide has been evaluated for their green integrity and commitment to the green movement. In order to be included in the guide and receive an OG Member Logo to display on their website, businesses must meet one or more of the following criteria:
* belong to a green industry trade organization and/or endorsed by a relevant trust provider
* offer products that are third-party certified organic, natural, vegan, cruelty-free, biodynamic and/or fair trade
* offer products with non-toxic ingredients and sustainable materials, sourcing, and/or packaging
* offer products/services that help consumers live a healthy, sustainable, environmentally friendly lifestyle
* practice environmental stewardship and social responsibility
The OG Green Guide makes it easier than ever for green consumers and green companies to connect, and to galvanize the green movement.
For more information, visit http://www.organicgurus.net/greenguide/
Organic Gurus Green Guide
Advertising Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org