ReMedPar, a medical diagnostic imaging parts provider, has launched an enhanced website with a parts location tool called 24/7 Parts ID. The new website features advanced search functionality, a large database and efficient parts identification, inventory and order tracking.
Online PR News – 29-June-2012 – Goodlettsville, TN – ReMedPar, a provider of medical diagnostic imaging parts, has launched an enhanced website with a parts location tool called 24/7 Parts ID. The new site offers advanced search functionality, a database of over 64,000 parts and the ability to efficiently identify parts, manage inventory and track ordering.
“We are excited to have a new platform for continuing our mission to deliver affordable, high quality, result driven solutions for diagnostic imaging parts, equipment and training necessities,” said Mark Suffridge Vice President & General Manager, ReMedPar. “With over 3,000 customers worldwide, the enhanced website and 24/7 Parts ID tool will allow for seamless ordering and parts identification for our customers.”
The 24/7 Parts ID includes the ability to:
• Find all of the parts for a specific model of imaging equipment listed in print, electronic or online form.
• Receive parts quote within 15 minutes of online inquiry.
• Search by either make, model, modality, manufacturer part number or re-order number in the same box without having to choose an “advanced search” option.
• Navigate all of the parts available for a specific model in two simple drown down boxes; choices intelligently narrow down based on the previous brand selection.
• Identify parts by showing full part description including the re-order number which can be used to find compatible parts.
• Add a model of imaging equipment to “My Assets” list and search for parts only within the specific assets.
For more information, visit www.remedpar.com.
ReMedPar is the leading provider of aftermarket parts with inventories in excess of $50 million dollars. ReMedPar is the only aftermarket parts provider that offers and end-to-end solution comprised of parts, technical support, parts identification, training, repair and equipment sales. ReMedPar maintains significant investment in quality assurance and testing for a wide range of modalities using factory trained engineers.