WeGoLook.com announces expansion of their agent base beyond the United States to provide inspection services in Australia.
Online PR News – 20-June-2012 – Oklahoma City, OK – The convenience and accessibility of online shopping has changed consumers’ shopping methods while producing explosive growth and global consumer incentives. While nearly all major retail stores feature online outlets, virtual marketplaces allowing private sellers to list items, vehicles, boats, and the like have added even more benefits to the world of internet consumerism. However, despite the many benefits and great deals, scam and fraud are on the rise and pose major risks for buyers. Especially in instances when the item is located too far away for the buyer to personally inspect it first, fraudsters are preying upon consumers and scamming them out of their hard earned money. US-based start-up company WeGoLook.com has presented a unique solution to this problem, taking some of the risk out of online shopping, and as of this month, WeGoLook’s services are officially available in Australia.
WeGoLook is a unique online service that sends a real person to perform a task or “Look” at something. WeGoLook features a vast network of “Lookers” (now in Australia) who are ready to be dispatched on a client’s behalf to an item, property or person anywhere in Australia to make a few basic observations. Lookers will verify the existence, condition and seller’s claims of any item, property or asset so consumers can avoid falling victim to fraud and misrepresentation. Lookers may take digital photos, video, observe working demonstrations, answer specific questions, offer transport and more. Lookers will also perform custom tasks like verifying a rental property (don’t send a deposit prior to verification), meeting a seller to pick up an item on the customer’s behalf, delivering an item to a shipper and more. Offering field services with dynamic data capture and custom tasking for large corporate accounts is also a valuable service provided by WeGoLook.
Armed with a visual confirmation and completed personalized report, WeGoLook’s customers are better informed, avoid costly surprises and benefit from unbiased confirmation without having to travel to the location of the item, property or persons themselves. Virtually anything can be confirmed: a vehicle advertised on eBay, rental property, tenant damage to personal property, online dates, antiques, pets and more can now be verified through WeGoLook. In addition to their verification services, WeGoLook also offers task completion.
Our agents can assist your clients in many ways such as:
• Perform Custom Tasking (attend a meeting to take notes, pick up items and deliver to a shipper)
• Capture Dynamic Data (verify collateral assets, take photos of pallets prior or after transport, verify cargo, property, business addresses, persons, verify damaged goods)
• Complete Personalized Reports (with photos, video, measurements, observing working demonstrations of equipment or electronics, check VIN or Serial numbers)
• Arrange International Transport (heavy equipment, small items, picking up items from a store and delivering to UPS for shipment)
• Meet with an online date prior to someone traveling (to verify ID and take CURRENT photos and video)
• Submit requests in person, research, copy and ship courthouse documents
• Inspect autos prior to online purchase and transport
• Verify online craigslist or classified ad items to ensure no fraud or crime
• Provide “boots” and “eyes-on-the ground” for our customers- whatever needs to be done….WeGoLook will do it!
With services that are completely customizable to each individual’s needs, WeGoLook will prove to be just as valuable in Australia as it already is in the US.
WeGoLook provides visual confirmation and a personalized report, completed by a real person, to verify a product, person, place or thing. WeGoLook.com has over 7,000 nationwide "Lookers" (background check verified). These agents will travel anywhere in the USA to inspect an item, auto, property, online date or anything onsite. WeGoLook customers are better informed, avoid costly surprises, plus benefit from unbiased confirmation without having to travel.