Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects & OLE objects.
Online PR News – 19-June-2012 – Lane Cove, NSW – What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.2.2 has been released. It allows disabling Microsoft Excel’s Compatibility Checker in this release. We have also added support for adding quotes around your data when saving to CSV format, as one of our customers asked us to. We have added some other useful enhancements around the Subtotals feature. The XML Map properties will now be retained when re-saving the template file. We have also improved the Formula Calculation Engine and Pivot Table rendering features and fixed a few issues they had. The Excel-to-PDF feature is further improved for shapes rendering. This release includes few enhanced features and plenty of bug fixes as listed below
• Multiple Subtotals add extra row is now resolved
• Subsequent Subtotal Formulae now using correct range
• Improved Accessing Shapes data in MS Excel
• Map Properties now saved when saving a copy of an Excel file
• Disable Compatibility Checker in MS Excel
• Incorrect implementation/interpretation to open incorrect file format is fixed
• Urgent: Functionality changed in "FindStringContains"
• Performing Count Subtotal on Date column displays as Date
• Copying file using Aspose Cells requires Repair work
• Thinking an Excel 97 XLS file to be a Word document is fixed
• Export to PDF chart difference issues is resolved from Excel version
• Extra Lines are embedded in the charts is fixed
• Text surrounded by quotes option in CSV file
• Custom properties corrupted with Line break is fixed
• MS Excel Calculations now completing before document is saved
• Formula is now working fine
• Issue when removing data source in Pivot Table is resolved
• Issue with copying Pivot Table (Formatting) is fixed
• Saving with Excel97-2003 format corrupts the file is fixed
• Problems when clearing partial content of a table is resolved
• Can open file created by the OXML SDK
• Value of SumIf() Function now displayed in GridWeb
• The row numbers are now aligned with the actual rows
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Disable Compatibility Checker in Excel: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Disable+Compatibility+Checker+in+Excel
- Creating Subtotals for Repeating Values in Spreadsheet: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Creating+Subtotals
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview for Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/product-overview.html
- Download Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://docs.aspose.com/display/cellsnet/Home
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.cells/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066