Delaware County commercial real estate agent Jeff Dowd has been involved in several million dollar transactions over the past decade, placing him among the top commercial brokers in the region.
Online PR News – 15-June-2012 – Media, PA – Delaware County commercial real estate broker Jeff Dowd (Associate Broker) at Zommick McMahon Commercial Real Estate, Inc. has racked up an impressive number of million dollar transactions in the past 10 years. Jeff has extensive experience in all aspects of the commercial property market, including office, retail, land and industrial. Some of his largest transactions have come from industrial properties, which have placed him among the area’s top commercial real estate agents. Delaware County, PA covers many local towns from which Jeff has recorded large transactions, including:
• Chadds Ford
• Clifton Heights
• Glen Mills
• Newton Square
• Upper Darby
“I have had the opportunity to be involved in over thirteen million dollars of “Sales’ transactions during my years as a commercial real estate broker,” Dowd says. “These transactions are far more complicated than your average real estate deal, and it requires someone with the expertise to deal with all the intricacies of such a transaction. I’m grateful that so many clients here in Delaware County have entrusted me as their representative when it comes time to buy, sell or lease their commercial property.”
Dowd is a Senior Salesperson/ Associate Broker with Zommick McMahon Commercial Real Estate, Inc, one of the best established commercial brokerages in the region. Being associated with them allows him to handle transactions of all types using some creative approaches, such as his proprietary tenant representation service, where he helps clients find the best leasing terms for their long-term property rentals. Dowd’s experience with one of the top firms in the area has also allowed him the opportunity to participate in 13 million dollar plus transactions.
“When a client signs on with me, they know that they have over a dozen years of experience backing them, plus one of the top names in the commercial property business,” Dowd continues. “This has allowed me to work with many large clients and establish a track record that instills confidence in every new client I work with. They know that no matter what the size and scope of property they’re trying to buy or sell, they have an expert on their side who’s done it before.”
Some of Dowd’s notable million dollar plus transactions in Delaware County, PA in the past ten years include:
• 2300 W. 4th Street - Chester, PA 19013 (SOLD - $,035,000.00)
• 2nd St & Kerlin Street - Chester, PA 19013 (SOLD - $1,200,000.00)
• 1100 Ave. of the States & 1200 E. 12 Street - Chester, PA 19013 (SOLD - $1,015,000.00)
• 301 W. Baltimore Pike – Clifton Heights, PA 19018 (SOLD - $,000,000.00)
• 217-219 Clifton Ave - Collingdale, PA 19023 (SOLD - $1,100,000.00)
• 63 North Union Avenue - Lansdowne, PA 19050 (SOLD - $1,275,000.00)
• 217-219 West State Street - Media, PA 19063 (SOLD - $1,300,000.00)
• 101-103 West State Street – Media, PA 19063 (SOLD - $1,425,000.00)
• 16-18 Baltimore Pike – Springfield, PA 19064 (SOLD - $1,690,000.00)
• 52 S 3rd Street - Upper Darby, PA 19026 (SOLD - $1,512,500.00)
Currently, Dowd’s active million dollar listings include:
• 20-22 N Church St, West Chester, PA 19380 (SALE PRICE: $1,395,000.00)
• 1240 Chester Pike, Eddystone, PA 19022 (SALE PRICE: $1,300,000.00)
• 2320 Haverford Rd, Ardmore, PA 19003 (SALE PRICE: $1,995,000.00)
• 8001 Lansdowne Ave, Upper Darby, PA 19082 (SALE PRICE: $1,500,000.00)
Even in a challenging real estate market, particularly on the commercial side of things, Dowd has been able to put together deals, especially with high-end properties that can often be quite difficult to move. Dowd believes he can help his clients no matter what the market conditions, because of his combination of experience and commitment to the success of his clients.
“In my 12 plus years in the commercial real estate business, I have seen every type of market condition you can think of. But through it all, my approach is the same; I employ every effective form of marketing imaginable, and I work tirelessly to insure that my clients get results. This, I believe, is an intangible you will not get with most other brokers.”
Jeff Dowd is a Delaware County commercial real estate associate broker with 12 years in the business. Jeff currently serves as senior salesperson and Associate Broker for Zommick McMahon Commercial Real Estate, one of the top names in the industry, serving the area since 1949. During Jeff’s career, he has handled numerous multi-million dollar transactions for big name clients, and has been involved in virtually every aspect of the commercial properties market.