bestattorneysonline.com, the independent authority on law firms, announced the March 2010 rankings of the best accident and injury lawyers in the United States. The attorneys included on this list have proven themselves in the field of accident and injury law.
Online PR News – 01-March-2010 – – Plymouth, IN – The best personal injury attorneys in the United States were recognized today by the independent authority on law firms, bestattorneysonline.com. Finding the best accident attorney is highly important as there are all sorts of lawyers looking to make a quick buck instead of looking out for your best interest. bestattorneysonline.com helps individuals to connect with the best attorney, not just any attorney.
Accident and injury law is the field of law that focuses on the rights of parties to compensation in situations that injury or harm has been done to another individual. The firms on this list are the best at protecting the rights of their clients and producing the maximum compensation for the injuries sustained by their clients.
The March 2010 best accident and injury law firms are:
1. Kilpatrick Stockton LLP
2. Winstead PC
3. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
4. Leonard, Street and Deinard, Professional Association
6. Ropes & Gray LLP
7. TroyGould PC
8. Scott, Douglass & McConnico, L.L.P.
9. Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A.
10. Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C.
11. Theodora Oringher Miller & Richman PC
12. Howrey LLP
13. Lathrop & Gage LLP
14. Jones, Foster, Johnston & Stubbs, P.A.
15. Sands Anderson Marks & Miller, PC
16. Holland & Hart LLP
17. Swartz Campbell LLC
18. Hawkins & Parnell, LLP
19. Rogers Towers, P.A.
20. Hodgson Russ LLP
21. Holme Roberts & Owen LLP
22. Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP
23. Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
24. Marks, Golia & Finch, L.L.P.
25. The Lanier Law Firm, P.C.
26. Kasdorf, Lewis & Swietlik, S.C.
27. Kirkland & Ellis LLP
28. Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
29. Barrett Daffin Frappier Turner & Engel, LLP
30. Husch Blackwell Sanders LLP
An experienced research team with the independent authority on law firms performed an in-depth analysis on the thousands of applicants seeking to be recognized. This analysis scrutinized every aspect of the firms knowledge and experience with accident and injury law cases. Questions are asked such as, “How often does a lawyer work on this type of case?” or “How does the lawyer link the facts of the case together to determine the probable cause of the incident and ultimately who is liable for damages?”.
Firms that would like to be considered for ranking with bestattorneysonline.com can apply at:
To access the profiles of each of the best accident and injury law firms visit: